Nana Trish

Here’s our group photo!

Just now, NerdyToothpick said:

I did not read this as “striper” but as “stripper”. 

9C5021B3-91E9-4C94-8AB4-E2E1E562D115.jpeg

Hahaha!! If hubby is going to go stripper fishing, he's going to be looking for a new wife! I suspect burgundyboy's wife would feel the same!! :lol:

2 hours ago, NerdyToothpick said:

Alas, alas. People can make such assumptions, tut tut tut. :rolleyes:

About 15 years ago my wife gave me a new hoe, an implement used to remove weeds in your garden. I then spoke to my younger sister and stated I was very excited about getting my "new Swedish hoe." My sister thought was talking about a Swedish 'ho that my wife had procured for me.

Nearly as bad as when I was talking to her about visiting a new tapas bar and she thought I was discussed an establishment where some of the staff do not wear any clothing above the waist. 

... and yes my Perfect Wife would not approve. If ever I am bludgeoned to death you should suspect such a misunderstanding took place. :eek:

Edited by BurgundyBoy
add sentence

On 7/29/2018 at 11:56 AM, Nana Trish said:

It was quite a sight to see the shirts go up and watch scar comparisons, lol...I think the folks in the park must have thought we were nuts! I couldn't join in on that part of the fun, as I was wearing a dress, and well, let's just say no one wants to see that...lol!

It was truly my pleasure to make the trip and meet you wonderful people...definitely worth the drive!! I think these get together are fantastic, and I can't wait for the next one!

LOL!  I couldn't join in either, I was wearing my tummy-tuck-tank (which tucks my excess tummy flab away!).  But I can confirm that my scars look just like @NerdyToothpick's so I think we're all on track.  :D 

It was LOVELY to meet all of you, @Nana Trish, @BurgundyBoy, @Res Ipsa, @NerdyToothpick, and also Papa Trish and the Pocket Daughter and her BF.  :)  We definitely need to gather again soon!  You are all amazing and inspirational people, and I felt right at home instantly.  @BurgundyBoy, I'm ready for our bike ride any time!

Edited by Kio

On 7/29/2018 at 7:42 PM, NerdyToothpick said:

Lol, that's  @BurgundyBoy voor ya. ;-)

On 7/28/2018 at 11:32 PM, athenarose said:

Yesssss!!! I like to say that I’m selectively social. Lol. But I would totally socialize with you all. As long as I can go be alone afterwards and take a nap.

That's me! "Yessss!  Let's meet for a couple hours!" And then I'mma need to retreat back to my hotel room to nap. And process the whole thing. And then we can meet again tomorrow. :D

On 7/28/2018 at 9:38 PM, NerdyToothpick said:

I’m desperate to get to Australia.

Bucket list place for me!

On 7/29/2018 at 10:56 AM, Nana Trish said:

It was quite a sight to see the shirts go up and watch scar comparisons, lol...I think the folks in the park must have thought we were nuts! I couldn't join in on that part of the fun, as I was wearing a dress, and well, let's just say no one wants to see that...lol!

It was truly my pleasure to make the trip and meet you wonderful people...definitely worth the drive!! I think these get together are fantastic, and I can't wait for the next one!

Awwww, I missed scar comparisons?  Darnit!  LOL
Kinda reminds me of the scene in one of the Lethal Weapon movies where Briggs and the lady cop (or whatever she was) compared scars with each other. 

19 hours ago, Kio said:

LOL!  I couldn't join in either, I was wearing my tummy-tuck-tank (which tucks my excess tummy flab away!).  @NerdyToothpick

@Nana Trish@BurgundyBoy@Res Ipsa@NerdyToothpick@BurgundyBoy

tummy tuck tank? Intrigued. Where would I get one of these?

On 7/30/2018 at 1:25 PM, Kio said:

LOL!  I couldn't join in either, I was wearing my tummy-tuck-tank (which tucks my excess tummy flab away!).  But I can confirm that my scars look just like @NerdyToothpick's so I think we're all on track.  :D 

It was LOVELY to meet all of you, @Nana Trish, @BurgundyBoy, @Res Ipsa, @NerdyToothpick, and also Papa Trish and the Pocket Daughter and her BF.  :)  We definitely need to gather again soon!  You are all amazing and inspirational people, and I felt right at home instantly.  @BurgundyBoy, I'm ready for our bike ride any time!

@Kio What brand is that tummy top? I can’t get it off my mind!

8 hours ago, Gypsy Angel said:

@Gypsy Angel It looked super comfortable! 

GREAT looking group! Love all those smiles and healthy bodies! This picture made my day!

@NerdyToothpick, @Gypsy Angel - it’s the JKY women’s slimming tank from Target! I love it. It’s a bit too forgiving now - I bought it 50 lbs ago and should really get a smaller size now. But it is super smoothing under just about anything. And it goes right down over your hips! 

Since I’m cold constantly these days, I don’t mind the extra layer - but in more southern climes it might be a bit uncomfortable. 

Here’s the link! Women’s Slimming Tank

i pair it with this bra to keep the ladies in place: Anita Maximum Support sports bra

@Kio Thanks for the tip. I like that sports bra! Champion used to make a similar bra buy discontinued the product. When I found out that they were discounted, I went bananas and bought an armful. Turns out I don’t need a 42DD anymore. Off to the shelter they went!

i’ll stop by the Everett Target to pick one up. Thanks again!

Wow! What a slim and attractive group you have here. So glad to see that you had great weather and a great time. Distance is an issue for me as well but, maybe one day..................................

On 7/31/2018 at 9:09 AM, Gypsy Angel said:

@Gypsy Angel I looked at your profile. Our birthdays are a month apart. :D Same year, too!

What a great picture! You all look amazing! Wish I lived closer.