Jlipp

New to thinnertimes

My name is Jackie. I’ve been browsing around this forum for a couple months. Trying to figure it out. A little lost. Lol. Trying to figure out how to put my picture with my sign on name. I’m hoping to have sleeve after October. I love all your posts!! So informative!

Welcome! To add a pic, click on the little upside down triangle next to your name in the upper right corner of the screen and choose profile. You can add your picture there. I know there’s a sticky with directions around here somewhere, but I couldn’t find it when I poked around. Hopefully someone else will share the link. In the meantime, if you have any questions or anything please feel free to post. We’re at pretty friendly bunch. :)

Welcome, Jackie! Here is a link to the information that you seek.

Welcome, Jackie! Good for you for getting the process underway and for working to find a place to get support online. This is a very friendly and supportive place :) 

Welcome to Thinner Times Jackie!

Welcome!  We are here to support and inform you on your weight loss surgery journey.

hi  jackie, 

welcome! I'm new too. people seem so friendly and helpful. can't wait to do this journey with everyone

Welcome! :)