Ok so my name is Jennifer or Jenn not Jenny. Lol. Soni had the sleeve done on June 27th and today marks day 17. In 17 days I have lost 27lbs!!! Wow!!! In the beginning it was so hard. The broth then the soups and now I'm on day 3 of soft foods. Yay! So far for me it's a head game. I have cried twice for some substance in the very beginning but I am doing so much better now that I can get some soft foods in. I had the 2nd thought of oh no what did I do? Of course I dont regret doing this!! I am so glad that I have. I didn't do this for me I did it for my kids. So I can see them grow up and have a family of their own. My kids are so excited to have a slimmer mommy. I am too! Anyways my highest weight was 318 and on the day of surgery I weighed 308 and today I weigh 281!!!! That's insane!!!! I love this!!!! I cant wait until I hit 199!!!! So this is me! 

39 minutes ago, Jenn42606 said:

Ok so my name is Jennifer or Jenn not Jenny. Lol. Soni had the sleeve done on June 27th and today marks day 17. In 17 days I have lost 27lbs!!! Wow!!! In the beginning it was so hard. The broth then the soups and now I'm on day 3 of soft foods. Yay! So far for me it's a head game. I have cried twice for some substance in the very beginning but I am doing so much better now that I can get some soft foods in. I had the 2nd thought of oh no what did I do? Of course I dont regret doing this!! I am so glad that I have. I didn't do this for me I did it for my kids. So I can see them grow up and have a family of their own. My kids are so excited to have a slimmer mommy. I am too! Anyways my highest weight was 318 and on the day of surgery I weighed 308 and today I weigh 281!!!! That's insane!!!! I love this!!!! I cant wait until I hit 199!!!! So this is me! 

Awe, that's great! I had such a flashback reading your post. I remember that emotional rollercoaster all too well lol. Even the feeling of regret, though it was short lived. Glad you are already reaping the benefits of taking this journey :)

Great positive attitude on your first few weeks! Good job so far, and you’re so right: it gets easier when you start introducing foods back into your diet. You’re going to be a happy, healthy mom for your kids. 

Great job so far!  Just keep on doing what you are doing!! :)

So glad you are doing so well, isn’t it just an amazing tool?!?!?  I am so glad I got mine too!  The liquid diet stunk but I it knocked the weight off like crazy!  If you follow the plan, you will do fabulous.  It can be difficult w/o support so make sure you stick around for advice and support, ok, Jenny???  Hahahah!  Just kidding, Jenn! ;)

btw, don’t be discouraged if you have a bit of a stall soon....it seems normal around week 3-4 but it will start back up shortly afterwards 

You are doing a great job, Jenn! I suspect that given the fact you have youth on your side, you will continue the rapid weight loss. Congratulations!

Jennifer, 

Cingratulations! This is the best thing you have done for yourself. I suspect that like me, you’ll find that being able to keep up with your kids will be one of the greatest rewards you receive! 

On 7/14/2018 at 8:49 AM, Jenn42606 said:

Wow, congrats!!! That's amazing! Although I never had regrets, the beginning was hard for me because of the commercials on TV. Even though I sped through them it wasn't soon enough to miss the hot, gooey, pizza! Argh. But yes, once I was able to eat something that went away. I swear Olive Garden commercials are on every show I watch!!! Like was mentioned before, I did have the 3 week stall and freaked out. I stopped losing weight when introduced to food. It lasted a week and a half then my body kicked into gear again. I knew the moment it happened, suddenly I was peeing every fifteen minutes and I was no longer constipated. So if this does happen to you, don't worry. It's not you-you did nothing wrong. I'm thankful for the people on this forum, they helped me through it. So if you ever have a problem, come here and voice it. We know what you're going through.

Take care,