Binary

Newbie - Just saying Hello everyone

Just joined and wanted to say Hello.

Went for my consultation yesterday and just trying to decide between sleeve and bypass, probably leaning towards sleeve at the moment.

Will be trawling through posts to see how everyone has got on with their journey and asking questions as I go along

Welcome to Thinner Times Binary!

Best advice I can give is to read all you can from people have walked the walk with the RNY and VSG and ask questions.

Welcome @Binary :) Hope you find all the information you are looking for and more. 

Welcome! I think your approach is a sensible one. If you search the forum for VSG or RNY, you'll get about a million posts where people have really laid out in great detail why they've made the choices they have. Also, for what it's worth, both appear to be excellent options - lots of happy people here, and they come from both camps. 

Welcome! You’ve come to the right place - we know everything and love to talk! ;):D

Welcome!

Welcome! <3

Welcome @Binary 

Supportive lot here - let us know if you are looking for some kind of content and can't find it!

Welcome!  Both weight loss surgeries can help you lose weight and keep it off, but there are important differences between the two surgeries. Also, depending on your medical history one of the surgeries might be preferable. Be an informed consumer in picking your surgery type. 

I have never regretted having a RNY gastric bypass. 

Welcome to the forum, @Binary

Feel free to ask any questions that you may have and good luck on your journey!