TP1210

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to stop in and say hello! I'm doing great, 3 year surgiversary was 2 weeks ago. I'm holding at 152 pounds. Down 360-something pounds in the 3 years. I feel great and my life is about as good as I can hope for, given the condition I was in before the surgery. I hope you all are well and doing great!

A belated Happy Surgiversary!

Great news @TP1210 - thanks for stopping by! 360# - what an achievement and truly inspirational. Hope you get to enjoy your summer to the fullest! 

2 hours ago, TP1210 said:

Just wanted to stop in and say hello! I'm doing great, 3 year surgiversary was 2 weeks ago. I'm holding at 152 pounds. Down 360-something pounds in the 3 years. I feel great and my life is about as good as I can hope for, given the condition I was in before the surgery. I hope you all are well and doing great!

hi!  congrats on your 3rd year and your outstanding success!  Did your sister ever get the surgery?  I think of Susan often and wonder if she continued to persue it.  Are you done w/ your plastic surgery or were you to have a second one?  

Happy belated surgiversary! :) I hope your skin is looking fabulous post skin-removal. You're a great inspiration!

Unfortunately, Susan did not have the surgery. She has put it off due to family issues. She will get it eventually, but needs to be in a better situation when she does.

I have not gotten any more plastic surgery, just the one round and I am all healed up and everything looks good.

I achieved another lifelong goal of becoming an MSF certified RiderCoach. I get paid to teach people to ride motorcycles at a school here in NY. I could never do it before because I just could not do the work on my feet when I was 500 pounds. Now, though, I am out there every weekend on the range teaching people to ride. I love it!

Sorry to hear about Susan not getting it but you do have to be in the right state of mind and other situations before doing it so it is better to wait. 

THat is awesome that you get to teach what you love! (And fantastic that it is so much easier now that your slim!)

Happy Surgiversary! and that is awesome about the motorcycles - getting paid to do what you love is amazing.