Nana Trish

Wish me luck!!

Graduation party today :) 

I got my second salon haircut on Thursday (since shaving my head last September), so I’m sufficiently coiffed, lol. I’m wearing a dress that used to be DEVIN’S (my pocket daughter...whom I’d never thought I’d be able to share clothes with!!) with a light material black cardigan. My nerves are calmed since I first posted about this, but a bit of anxiety is still there. I keep focusing on the fact that this party is for a sweet young lady, and that I’m in the best physical shape I’ve been in years (weight wise, anyway). I think I can do this without dying guys, lol. Thanks so much for the support you gave me in my last post about this. You guys give me so much strength and bravery!!! :wub: 

Hubby isn’t home yet to take a full length pic, so this is the best I can do right now. Wish me luck!!

CD05B652-84B2-44E3-8C88-891164D66681.jpeg

Good luck! I hope you’re able to keep your anxiety at bay and have a great time at the party

You look great honey!  Have a fun time and keep remembering that you are able to wear kiddos clothes now!  I mean how cool is that???! <3 

Wow! You look fantastic! Have fun at the party:)

You look great!  Have a good time at the party. :)

Yay! You look beautiful. Enjoy the celebration and focus in the positive.

Thank you, @athenarose, @Animalrescuer18, and @Res Ipsa! I ended up having a really great time!! @TammyP, it’s VERY cool being able to wear some of my daughter’s clothes!! I did have fun, and thank you so much for the compliment ❤️ I also got to see my Harper swim!! He’s such a little daredevil, I couldn’t believe it!

Just now, Nana Trish said:

Thank you, @athenarose, @Animalrescuer18, and @Res Ipsa! I ended up having a really great time!! @TammyP, it’s VERY cool being able to wear some of my daughter’s clothes!! I did have fun, and thank you so much for the compliment ❤️ I also got to see my Harper swim!! He’s such a little daredevil, I couldn’t believe it!

I was posting at just the same time you were!

Glad it ended up being fun - you deserve to relax and have a good time! 

Just now, Jen581791 said:

Yay! You look beautiful. Enjoy the celebration and focus in the positive.

Thank you, @Jen581791!! I did enjoy the celebration very much. Guess I’ve just got to stop letting my fear of the unknown get the best of me. It looks like I’m going to be in more social situations now than I’m used to, so I’d better learn quick!!

Just now, Jen581791 said:

I was posting at just the same time you were!

Glad it ended up being fun - you deserve to relax and have a good time! 

Lol!! I saw that too hehe

1 minute ago, Nana Trish said:

Lol!! I saw that too hehe

We’re in real time! 

57 minutes ago, Jen581791 said:

We’re in real time! 

We were!! Until I had to do some laundry :( lolol :D

@Nana Trish I am so proud of you! I know you were nervous about the what ifs before you went, but you pushed past it regardless and it paid off! Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself, you look absolutely stunning, and you look like you feel it too - which is super awesome! Great job ;)

Edited by Ladybugzzz86

@Nana Trish Glad you enjoyed the party and festivities. 

You just look great. Best wishes BB

So, Trish, was it stressful at all or not, once you got there?  You look radiant and I love your smile!  I bet ppl you haven't seen in a while had to take a triple take! :)

On 7/9/2018 at 8:50 PM, CheeringCJ said:

So, Trish, was it stressful at all or not, once you got there?  You look radiant and I love your smile!  I bet ppl you haven't seen in a while had to take a triple take! :)

CJ, I was stressed for about 10 minutes. Then it was all good!! I wasn't expecting things to be that "comfortable"... but they were!! I think my preconception about the situation was leading my thoughts. I'm so happy it turned out the way it did :)

Thank you for the compliment, my friend :) There were very few people there that I knew...pre or post op, lol. So there wasn't a lot of gasping at my weight loss, haha. But it was very strange indeed, to just feel normal...like I belonged ❤️

Edited by Nana Trish

On 7/9/2018 at 11:54 AM, BurgundyBoy said:

@Nana Trish Glad you enjoyed the party and festivities. 

You just look great. Best wishes BB

Thank you, @BurgundyBoy :D

On 7/9/2018 at 11:48 AM, Ladybugzzz86 said:

@Nana Trish I am so proud of you! I know you were nervous about the what ifs before you went, but you pushed past it regardless and it paid off! Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself, you look absolutely stunning, and you look like you feel it too - which is super awesome! Great job ;)

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, @Ladybugzzz86!!! You're awesome ❤️

3 hours ago, Nana Trish said:

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, @Ladybugzzz86!!! You're awesome ❤️

Awe, thanks darlin. Meant every word ;)

¶\__(°^°)__]   Hats off to you :D