Michellerene618

SURGERY TOMORROW MORNING!

Hi everyone!!

On clear liquids today, Sleeve surgery in the a.m. I am a little nervous but after waiting 6 years to have this surgery I am also excited to be on my way to a whole new life! Please keep me in your prayers tomorrow at 9:30 a.m. Michigan time... I am more nervous about anesthesia and pain then the actual surgery...I don't do great with anesthesia or pain meds so that is the part that gets me unsettled... Thanks for your prayers in advance! 

~Michelle 

Michelle, welcome! I was so thrilled to be having my VSG that I didn't worry about the surgery.  In the end, I was sore but it passed and I couldn't be happier. It was awesome to wake up in the other side of the surgery and be done that part and ready for mega-losing!!! Will keep you in my prayers tomorrow. Check in when you can!  

I sure will, and thank you for the encouragement and support!! I greatly appreciate it!! I am not on FB so I will come hear with any questions or concerns 

Needing support and prayers please...

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow .... there'll be a warm spot waiting for you on the losers bench.

Sending my good thoughts your way! 

I look forward to welcoming you to the losers bench!  It is all going to be fine and we are here to support you.  :)

I just had my surgery on 6/18. You will do great! My thoughts and prayers are with you:rolleyes:

On 7/4/2018 at 5:23 PM, Michellerene618 said:

Hi everyone!!

On clear liquids today, Sleeve surgery in the a.m. I am a little nervous but after waiting 6 years to have this surgery I am also excited to be on my way to a whole new life! Please keep me in your prayers tomorrow at 9:30 a.m. Michigan time... I am more nervous about anesthesia and pain then the actual surgery...I don't do great with anesthesia or pain meds so that is the part that gets me unsettled... Thanks for your prayers in advance! 

~Michelle 

HI Michelle!

How are you? How was surgery?  I was just recommended to Dr. Poplawski...how has your experience been?

I am 21 days out today...Dr. Pop is definitely one of the best! Its rough, but I am doing ok....I feel like people downplay how tough it actually is.  I am on soft foods, but not hungry alot, the support from these rooms has been a lifesaver for me....where do u live? 

Welcome to the losers bench Michelle!

Waving at you from the base of Mt. Rainier in Washington State  t4614.gif

10 hours ago, Michellerene618 said:

I am 21 days out today...Dr. Pop is definitely one of the best! Its rough, but I am doing ok....I feel like people downplay how tough it actually is.  I am on soft foods, but not hungry alot, the support from these rooms has been a lifesaver for me....where do u live? 

I live in Canton.  I went to the seminar today. Dr POP seemed great.  The waiting room was very intimidating for me though...

Just now, formyfamily3 said:

I live in Canton.  I went to the seminar today. Dr POP seemed great.  The waiting room was very intimidating for me though...

How was your stay at the clinic?