Cheesehead

Life changes

@Cheesehead - you look like a proud mom in all the photos, but you just look so much more relaxed and confident in the current one :) More comfortable in your own skin.

On 7/2/2018 at 4:12 PM, Ladybugzzz86 said:

Wow what a fantastic NSV @Cheesehead (I nearly put cheesecake instead if your name lol, cake on the mind I guess :P) . The pictures turned out beautiful, you guys must have had a blast. 

I Confess that I did have a tiny piece of cake yesterday, might have been 100 calories it was that small. I felt very good about it, and my decision not to have anymore. However.... there was so much food at this graduation party that they would NOT let my partner and I leave without taking some food home ( I said no ty three times, no lie). So my partner emerged with two plated full of food, a slab of cake, and 12 hamburger buns. Danger, danger! 

Point of my story is that I behaved (somehow, not too sure how lol) and my chickens got to eat VERY well last night lol. Might get some sweeter than normal eggs next week :lol:

@Ladybugzzz86 Here’s a tip. Get a slice of cake from the middle and discreetly cut off the frosting. I smoosh the cake around and let myself have a few bites. 

4 hours ago, Cheesehead said:

@CheeringCJ, here’s my picture.  I’m very none traditional.  Although no one told me I HAD to wear a dress this time I did.  In another daughters wedding 8 years ago I was told I HAD to.  I felt like a barn...let’s see if I can find that one..but I still shy away from pictures, lol!  No full length ones from before.  Second picture was 8 years ago her rehearsal of course I had capris on.  I had a black long skirt on in the first..  

5FB5BF55-2183-44D5-9C79-1F6804269D1F.jpeg

A01ABB49-BFBF-405D-B021-B6124BBC0D25.jpeg

ACF3875B-1124-47E4-A3B9-521C4F492003.jpeg

@Cheesehead What stunning photos of your daughters. You must have been elated to witness this special event. 

You pictures are lovely but I do agree with Jen. Your last picture is relaxed and comfortable with yourself. Congrats on happiness! xo

On 7/3/2018 at 1:54 PM, Cheesehead said:

Melted real cheese, there’s not much nutrition in the fake cheese sauce.  My mantra was, what’s in it for me (meaning what is the nutrition)..  I still slap melted cheese on grilled chicken and veggies.  And salsa of course..  I usually use home made salsa but have recently found a mango peach salsa made by Pace that is really good!

Thanks. I'm the same. When going through the cream soup faze I was looking at the label and realized there's no nutrition in this so I added skim milk. I hate fake cheese sauce.

@Cheesehead Congrats to the couple and to you. You look swell and your daughters radiant. 

What, what a transformation, and I agree with the others, you look so relaxed and happy and comfortable with yourself. It just radiates from the photo. Thanks so much for sharing it. It's inspiring to see!