Mrs.NA

Bought a new outfit :)

So, 9 1/2 months after gastric bypass, and 10 days after breast lift, I bought myself a new sexy outfit to celebrate my new body. This is the most form fitting thing I’ve ever purchased for myself. 

FF995C5B-4D02-431B-83CE-BF80B5837278.jpeg

6DD19EB0-B32D-4C46-815D-D48BAE03476D.jpeg

DEC61DC0-35A1-4B76-B4B4-77CF1A86266B.jpeg

HOLY SMOKES! You look AMAAaaaaaAAAAAAAAZING! I love the jumpsuit/edgy haircut/perky boobs. I love it all.

Now throw on some dancing shoes and go do all the dancing! 

Wow!  Now, that is a classy outfit Mrs.NA and you look gorgeous in it.

37 minutes ago, Jen581791 said:

HOLY SMOKES! You look AMAAaaaaaAAAAAAAAZING! I love the jumpsuit/edgy haircut/perky boobs. I love it all.

Now throw on some dancing shoes and go do all the dancing! 

Thank you! As soon as I’m allowed to go braless for an extended period of time, I will go dancing the night away!

30 minutes ago, cinwa said:

Wow!  Now, that is a classy outfit Mrs.NA and you look gorgeous in it.

I’m so glad you said classy! I haven’t shown this to my husband yet and I’m worried he won’t take me out in it lol. Thank you. 

2 hours ago, Mrs.NA said:

So, 9 1/2 months after gastric bypass, and 10 days after breast lift, I bought myself a new sexy outfit to celebrate my new body. This is the most form fitting thing I’ve ever purchased for myself. 

FF995C5B-4D02-431B-83CE-BF80B5837278.jpeg

6DD19EB0-B32D-4C46-815D-D48BAE03476D.jpeg

DEC61DC0-35A1-4B76-B4B4-77CF1A86266B.jpeg

Oh my golly. You are serious arm candy. I would personally want to be seen EVERYWHERE with you if I was your husband! 

Wowza you look fantastic!  Love the hair too!  And I gotta ask - was the breast lift horrible?  How bad is the pain?

@BurgundyBoy thank you for the compliment. I’m hoping my husband will feel the same way, but he is very conservative (he grew up in Saudi Arabia), so we will see what happens. 

4 hours ago, TammyP said:

Wowza you look fantastic!  Love the hair too!  And I gotta ask - was the breast lift horrible?  How bad is the pain?

Thank you. The breast lift wasn’t actually too bad. It took 3 1/2 hours (I really think it was the most dramatic one my surgeon has done). Waking up I was sick and In pain... but really, the gastric bypass was much more painful and I was on narcotics for a full 2 weeks with that, while only the first day with this. Plus it is so extremely worth it for me. 

You look fantastic! I love the outfit, and it suits you very well. :) I wish I could pull off a haircut like yours, too! P.s. I do believe I see an X ring also :P

1 minute ago, Ladybugzzz86 said:

You look fantastic! I love the outfit, and it suits you very well. :) I wish I could pull off a haircut like yours, too! P.s. I do believe I see an X ring also :P

Whoa what? You recognize the X ring? VG? Are you from NS?

Edited by Mrs.NA

Just now, Mrs.NA said:

Whoa what? You recognize the X ring?

Lol yuppers! I'm a X grad too, 2014 :D I think I might have to get it resized in the near future though :)

1 minute ago, Ladybugzzz86 said:

Lol yuppers! I'm a X grad too, 2014 :D I think I might have to get it resized in the near future though :)

Oh my goodness this is so exciting! I graduated 2017... we could have crossed paths! Also I am from and still live in this little town. 

Im sure you’ll be sizing it soon. I had to take mine from an 8 3/4 to a 7 1/2 a few months ago. 

1 minute ago, Mrs.NA said:

Oh my goodness this is so exciting! I graduated 2017... we could have crossed paths! Also I am from and still live in this little town. 

Im sure you’ll be sizing it soon. I had to take mine from an 8 3/4 to a 7 1/2 a few months ago. 

Oh how cool is that! I loved the town, just wish I was a little younger when I went to get the full experience. I'm going to look into getting a spacer for my ring to get me through, I still have a little ways to go yet :) Very glad your surgery went well - you are looking super confident in yourself! P.S. I'm a Caper thru n thru. B) Nice to meet another on here from NS

Wow you look great!  Congratulations!

You look amazing (and young!)

Edited by CheeringCJ

Gorgeous!!!!!

You look very nice, love the outfit ..  Congrats to you.

On 6/28/2018 at 3:30 PM, Mrs.NA said:

@BurgundyBoy thank you for the compliment. I’m hoping my husband will feel the same way, but he is very conservative (he grew up in Saudi Arabia), so we will see what happens. 

So what did he think?  Has he seen you in it yet?

@CheeringCJ I put it on to show him and he loves it. Planning to wear it out for a nice date in the city as soon as I’m healed enough to go out without a bra :)

4 hours ago, Mrs.NA said:

@CheeringCJ I put it on to show him and he loves it. Planning to wear it out for a nice date in the city as soon as I’m healed enough to go out without a bra :)

Glad he loves it. But then again...What's not to love, right?!? ;)     How long does it take to heal enough to go braless?  Where do you have incisions?  Around the nipple and underneath?  Are you glad you had it done or was it super painful?

Super cute outfit and you look fantastic! Time to update your avatar pic. You don't even look like the same person. You look 15 years younger.

4 hours ago, Stephtay said:

Super cute outfit and you look fantastic! Time to update your avatar pic. You don't even look like the same person. You look 15 years younger.

i know, right?!?!?

23 hours ago, CheeringCJ said:

Glad he loves it. But then again...What's not to love, right?!? ;)     How long does it take to heal enough to go braless?  Where do you have incisions?  Around the nipple and underneath?  Are you glad you had it done or was it super painful?

I have to wear a bra 24/7 for at least 6 weeks, so at least 3 more. The incisions are around the nipple, from the nipple down to the crease under the breast and along the crease (anchor shaped). It was very painful, but not as painful as gastric bypass. I tried doing some light gym today and now it’s super painful, but 100% worth it! He raised them by 11cm, which is drastic, and removed 4 cup sizes of excess skin. Honestly, I have hated my breasts for as long as I’ve had them and looked into this surgery when I was a teenager. Two kids and such drastic up and down weight changes have made it much worse. I’m so very happy that I had it done :)

19 hours ago, Stephtay said:

Thank you. I might just have to do that this week ;)