Sign in to follow this  
KarenBos

Plastic Surgeons for Contouring Boston MA Area

I'n still likely 5 or so months from reaching goal, so at least 9ish months  before I will be ready to start the body contouring procedures, but I would like to start researching who to see for consults, which I hope to start towards the end of this year. That will give me time to figure out finances...

At my age I don't want to wait too long as I suspect the older one is the more difficult the recovery.

As I have not had bariatric surgery I can't get recommendations that way... I was hoping some here could offer suggestions. 

When I'm ready for the surgery I should be roughly 200lbs below my max weight, so I need just about everything (including a drooping backside!), although I don't have back rolls.

Money matters but results and safety are very important as well.

So I would appreciate anything anyone who had it done in the greater Boston area is will to share about who they went to, what they had done, and how things went for them.

Thanks,

- karen

Ask your other dr's who is a good PS in your area. They will probably have a recommendation. 

Wow how exciting to get that much skin removed. I bet you feel better.

20 hours ago, Stephtay said:

Ask your other dr's who is a good PS in your area. They will probably have a recommendation. 

Thanks for the suggestion.

I will ask my GP, but he does not deal with massive weight loss patients so does have any personal experience seeing results from his patients. He would likely ask other MDs.

I would love to hear from those with actual experience locally if possible.

- Karen

21 hours ago, Brenda B. said:

Wow how exciting to get that much skin removed. I bet you feel better.

Hi Brenda,

I have not had it yet... Right now I'm at about 195lbs so at least more 30 to go to get to the right weight, then I need to stay there AT LEAST 3 months (maybe 6) before any sugery... The earliest would be some time next year

- Karen