Drew

Healthy Protein Cheesecake?!

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone,

While I'm not the biggest fan of desserts, I don't think there are many people alive that could say they truly don't like cheesecake.  This one looks fantastic!

And since it has pictures and I'm lazy, you can check it out here (just look at those macros):  https://www.builtlean.com/2013/01/23/protein-cheesecake-recipe/

I need to make this ASAP!

Edited by Drew

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Drew said:

Hey everyone,

While I'm not the biggest fan of desserts, I don't think there are many people alive that could say they truly don't like cheesecake.  This one looks fantastic!

And since it has pictures and I'm lazy, you can check it out here (just look at those macros):  https://www.builtlean.com/2013/01/23/protein-cheesecake-recipe/

I need to make this ASAP!

Looks good :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jen581791 said:

Looks good :) 

I'm drooling just looking at it but I think I might look at seeing if I can make an individual serving because I know I wouldn't be able to walk away after just one slice.

Me and cheesecake have some history.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, cinwa said:

I'm drooling just looking at it but I think I might look at seeing if I can make an individual serving because I know I wouldn't be able to walk away after just one slice.

Me and cheesecake have some history.  

 

It's one of those things I always (used to, apparently now) have to have when I went home to the US. Nobody does cheesecake like America. This looks like it could be a pretty healthy stop-gap measure, though!

You could try making them muffin-sized and freezing the rest. That would require a one hour thawing-out grace period to consume another serving! ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Jen581791 said:

.......

You could try making them muffin-sized and freezing the rest. That would require a one hour thawing-out grace period to consume another serving! ;) 

I'm ashamed to admit that I will eat cheesecake straight out of the freezer.  In fact (and it's confession time), I made these for the neighbours kiddos recently.  Unfortunately, I ate two in one go as soon as they were set so threw the rest in the sink and covered them with salt so I wouldn't eat more (over 10 years out and I have learnt nothing!).:  SKINNY VANILLA BEAN CHEESECAKE POPSICLES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cinwa said:

so threw the rest in the sink and covered them with salt so I wouldn't eat more

You absolutely HAVE learned something in 10 years: how deal with something you know is going to be an issue! I'm partial to covering things in dish soap...

I hereby order you to delete the recipe from your browser history and pretend you've never heard of protein cheesecake. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Jen581791 said:

.........

I hereby order you to delete the recipe from your browser history and pretend you've never heard of protein cheesecake. 

I shall still dream of it Jen ..... generally, I don't have a sweet tooth but cheesecake is my gateway drug.  I just have to look at it and I start drooling like a dog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ti think I’ll drool from afar!  Everyone in the house says they love cheesecake, then no one eats it.  Except ME!  But darn, that looks good!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol it seems that a cheesecake recipe, no matter how healthy, is probably not the best recipe to post here.  Well I can do something about that, posting another one that I came up with that's perfect for the sleever returning to the gym.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now