Sign in to follow this  
Flawed Princess

Sleeve verses bypass

Hey everyone!! Just joined and I have questions , first of all still not sure what surgery I’m going with and I meet with surgeon next week , so I need to make a decision , wondering if you guys can give me input on the 2 surgeries, I.e the amount of weight loss in the first month to 3 months, the pain involved in both surgeries , the down time and the food restrictions for both procedures . Smooches everyone

1 hour ago, Flawed Princess said:

Hey everyone!! Just joined and I have questions , first of all still not sure what surgery I’m going with and I meet with surgeon next week , so I need to make a decision , wondering if you guys can give me input on the 2 surgeries, I.e the amount of weight loss in the first month to 3 months, the pain involved in both surgeries , the down time and the food restrictions for both procedures . Smooches everyone

Hey there, and welcome! There is lots of information on here with various different opinions on which people should choose. I highly recommend looking up everything you can, make a list of questions, and bring that with you to your appointment with the surgeon. At the end of the day I don't think there is a wrong choice - you are doing this to become a happier healthier version of you, and the surgery will help you achieve that. It also sounds like you have the right mindset for this change and I think you will do awesome. Like most things in life, it won't be easy, but it will be worth it ;) Here are just a few links to get you started on your journey.

Edited by Ladybugzzz86