Ladybugzzz86

6 months today, and I'm still alive XD

My calendar dinged at me today, and then I noticed - yikes! Its pic day :wacko:. All I can say to you all, is push yourself to do it! Its refreshing to see where you started, and just how far you really have come - despite what your gremlins keep telling you :P

I still have a long way to go. Pic 1 was day of surgery, pic 2 was one month post op, 3 is month three, and 4th is today at six months. Highest weight 334, today weighing in at 248. So total loss, roughly, of 86 pounds. My goal right now is to reach a loss of 100 pounds. Perhaps in another two months or so, time will tell :)

2018-06-12_11.19.20.jpg

WOW!  That's an outstanding transformation.  You're doing a great job with your sleeve!

Amazing changes ..Well done 

Thank you @cinwa & @Lankyliz - I am pretty excited about it so far :D

DAYUM, girl!!! Looking FABULOUS!! And, umm, still alive? I’d say more like “more alive than you’ve ever been!” 

Congrats on a job well done, my friend Keep up the great work!! 

Great job! Your transformation is astonishing!

Awe, thanks @Anita62 @Nana Trish :wub:

And I totally DO feel more alive now than I have in yeaaarrss. There were a few points along the way where I was not too sure how it was going to turn out. But I still don't regret my decision to get the surgery one bit. :)

Wow what a difference!  You are doing an amazing job <3

just the fact you were still smiling in some of them (after all you went through) is amazing!! and watching you melt away is fun!  You look very happy! Keep up the good work, I know you will definitely hit 100# down, it is just a matter of when and not if! :)  Happy 6 month surgerversary!!!!

Wow wow wow! Well done! I know it hasn't been an easy road, but it's sure been a successful one!

Thank you so much @TammyP @CheeringCJ @Gretta, it would have been a much tougher road without my TT FAM jam - so really appreciate each and everyone of you and can't thank you all enough. <3

Happy 6 months! You’re doing so well. Keep working your sleeve,and pat yourself on the back while you’re at it. Looking good, and very happy :) 

Tyvm @Jen581791 :) I am doing my best to soldier on. People on here, such as yourself, are such an inspiration to keep going. So double thank you lol.

Great job so far!  

In losing a little under 90 pounds, you have lost roughly the equivalent of two heavy suitcases’ worth of weight. So everywhere that you go now, think what it would be like if you also had to carry two heavy suitcases! :D 

Now on to losing the weight equivalent of a third suitcase!  You can do it and we are here to support you!!

Wow @Res Ipsa, never thought of it that way... That's amazing really! Oh my poor body - I truly do believe that I would not be able to do my rehab without the surgery. Looking forward to loosing that third suitcase now! :lol:

@Ladybugzzz86 Hooray on your progress! I can’t believe it has been six months. It seems like you were at the hospital a few days ago. :D

Your skin is fantastic! What is your secret?

Neither can I @NerdyToothpick. Where did the time go? Thank you for thinking my skin is fantastic. In all honesty I always have had troubles with it, but since the lifestyle change, coupled with clinique facewash to help with my reddness (runs in the family) it has gotten much better :)  and when in doubt, just get a blurry camera - that always helps :D

You are doing a great job taking care of your skin @Ladybugzzz86 . It looks fantastic! 

Wow, looking great! Keep on rocking it!