Lankyliz

My first stall

So lost two pounds at the start of month four then have been in a stall since . 

Know it' my body catching up but they are tricky to get your head round . I am following some wise words cinwa posted and if I average I have lost 11 pounds a month which is awesome and I'm following the plan so time will start me moving again soon . 

After a few months I also started stalling 3 weeks at a time and would lose in 1 week. I still do this but I only lose over a few days instead of a whole week now. Don't get too much in your head you are doing GREAT !!  Not to mention you are in Onderland !!!

Thanks Tracy wise words as it does get in your head and you think the honeymoon is over and I haven' unpacked yet .

13 hours ago, Lankyliz said:

So lost two pounds at the start of month four then have been in a stall since . 

Know it' my body catching up but they are tricky to get your head round . I am following some wise words cinwa posted and if I average I have lost 11 pounds a month which is awesome and I'm following the plan so time will start me moving again soon . 

It will. I have had stalls for weeks and weeks followed by a lot of loss in a week - my decrease was more of series of steps than a smooth path. Maybe your body is just "mixing it up."

14 hours ago, BurgundyBoy said:

It will. I have had stalls for weeks and weeks followed by a lot of loss in a week - my decrease was more of series of steps than a smooth path. Maybe your body is just "mixing it up."

Thanks bb

The only actual stall I had was in December-January, and it was because I went off plan so I caused it myself. But I agree that if you are averaging an 11 pound monthly loss, that’s pretty awesome. Just stick with it and the scale WILL start moving again. Try to hang in there, Liz...I know it’s frustrating but you’ll get through it!!!

@Lankyliz The honeymoon is far from over! Look at how much weight you have lost! Yes, you may be stalling but if you are on plan then your losses will start up again. Be patient. :D You’ve got this!!

3 hours ago, NerdyToothpick said:

@Lankyliz The honeymoon is far from over! Look at how much weight you have lost! Yes, you may be stalling but if you are on plan then your losses will start up again. Be patient. :D You’ve got this!!

Thank  you lovely lady