tracyringo

10 month post op tomorrow !!

Hard to believe 10 months have come and gone since surgery and I am still plugging away.  I lost 5 lbs this month bringing my total to 109 lbs lost !!  Hoping to hit Onderland next month .. I try to keep my calories at 1000 or less and I am doing pretty well with that.  

I remember thinking last year at this time, where will I be in a year and here I am pretty happy with how things have gone. This is and was the best decision I have ever made for myself.  I am doing this a day early because I am going camping this weekend, something I didn't know that I would ever want to do again. I am pretty excited to say the least. I am finally getting my life back and I want to embrace it !!

Edited by tracyringo

11 minutes ago, tracyringo said:

.... and here I am pretty happy with how things have gone. This is and was the best decision I have ever made for myself.  I am doing this a day early because I am going camping this weekend, something I didn't know that I would ever want to do again. I am pretty excited to say the least. I am finally getting my life back and I want to embrace it !!

Good for you and congratulations!!

That is outstanding Tracy - congratulations!

Sooo much success, Tracy!!!! Well done!! I know you're working really hard. Great job!

You are inspiring me stay the course.  Congratulations on your progress!

Kudos and ditto on the congratulations

Amazingly well done to you .HAPPY CAMPING loads of nsv moments x

Way to go, Tracy! Ten months already, hard to believe :o Very happy for you, and I am cheering you on for continued success! 

10 months?  How did the time fly by so fast?  You are doing great and so close to Onederland!  You have come a long way since a year ago, and doesn't it feel GREAT!?!?!  Happy camping!  You'll have to fill us in when you get back and tell us all of the things you could do this time that you wouldn't have been comfortable doing had you gone last June!

I’m so happy for you!

Congrats, Tracy!!! You are doing a fantastic job and I'm so happy for you!! Onederland, here you come! I hope you thoroughly enjoy your camping trip

Thank you all for your continued support and encouragement.  The camping was a great success.  We all had a really nice time. It feels great wanting to do things again.

You are such an inspiration to me! I hope I will do as well as you have:D My surgery is coming up on June 18th. Congratulations!!!

14 hours ago, Animalrescuer18 said:

You are such an inspiration to me! I hope I will do as well as you have:D My surgery is coming up on June 18th. Congratulations!!!

Thank you and good luck with your surgery !!!   One more week to go for you, how are you doing on the liquid diet?

So far so good!:DI started the liquid diet today. Only have to be on it for a week this time. I was hoping to have gastric bypass back in April but once the surgeon got in there I had too many adhesions which made it too risky to have gastric bypass. So here I am getting ready for the Sleeve. The other time I had to do the liquid diet for 2 weeks. I’m a bit hungry this evening but it’s not bad. I remember from before and after the 2nd day on the liquid diet the craving for food isn’t as bad. Im hoping for great results with the Sleeve:rolleyes:

Congrats ...you will do amazing stay on here for lost of support along the way 

9 hours ago, Animalrescuer18 said:

So far so good!:DI started the liquid diet today. Only have to be on it for a week this time. I was hoping to have gastric bypass back in April but once the surgeon got in there I had too many adhesions which made it too risky to have gastric bypass. So here I am getting ready for the Sleeve. The other time I had to do the liquid diet for 2 weeks. I’m a bit hungry this evening but it’s not bad. I remember from before and after the 2nd day on the liquid diet the craving for food isn’t as bad. Im hoping for great results with the Sleeve:rolleyes:

You will love the sleeve !!!   Why did you do a 2 week liquid diet already?  Is this a revision for you?

On 6/12/2018 at 7:58 AM, tracyringo said:

You will love the sleeve !!!   Why did you do a 2 week liquid diet already?  Is this a revision for you?

I did the 2 week liquid diet prior to gastric bypass surgery which I didn’t get to have because of adhesions and scar tissue from previous abdominal surgeries. My surgeon said gastric bypass is just too risky with the amount of abdominal adhesions I have. So I’m scheduled for the sleeve on Monday:D

1 hour ago, Animalrescuer18 said:

I did the 2 week liquid diet prior to gastric bypass surgery which I didn’t get to have because of adhesions and scar tissue from previous abdominal surgeries. My surgeon said gastric bypass is just too risky with the amount of abdominal adhesions I have. So I’m scheduled for the sleeve on Monday:D

4 more days to go !!  Sure you will love it.  Good luck and keep us posted.

20 hours ago, tracyringo said:

4 more days to go !!  Sure you will love it.  Good luck and keep us posted.

Thanks Tracy! I’m both nervous and excited. :D❤️