Mrs.NA

Breast lift date scheduled

So I am 9 months out after gastric bypass and down about 105lb. I am also about 12 years after desiring a breast lift and 10 days until I get it! So very excited!

my first bra was a C cup (I was 12) and since then I’ve gone all the way up to a 38 J cup. At time of GP I was in a G (UK size) cup. Now, I am looking at being a 32 C after the excess skin is removed.  

Honestly I am very excited, but also a little nervous. Does anyone who has a this done have any advice?

Wow! Best of luck to you! Very exciting!

I had it done nearly a year ago and it went very smoothly.  Recovery was much easier than from the tummy tuck/inner thigh lift. Expect swelling and know that supportive garments are your friend!  Look forward to a perky future :)

I am so jealous! ;) Seriously though, very excited for you!  Good luck w/ it and happy new you!   (I was a DDD, then DD, now a D but I am sure that stands for "deflated" now!  I can't  imagine them getting more deflated, but I swear they do everyday!).  I am going for my mammo next week, should be interesting...but I am afraid getting it smooshed so flat will make it stay that way! 

No experience to share, but just wishing you the best of luck! I bet with 32C you could go braless... wow. 

9 hours ago, Jen581791 said:

No experience to share, but just wishing you the best of luck! I bet with 32C you could go braless... wow. 

I ended up a 36C and yes, I can go braless.  I don't except at home and with a certain formal dress.  It's enough to know I can :)

48 minutes ago, msmarymac said:

I ended up a 36C and yes, I can go braless.  I don't except at home and with a certain formal dress.  It's enough to know I can :)

Living the dream!!!

I had a breast lift with small implants 3.5 years ago. It was an easy recovery and you can barely see my scars. Follow your dr's directions completely. No matter how tempting, don't go braless before you are supposed to because that can impact how you heal. Find out from your dr how soon you can start using the scar strips and doing scar massage. Both will help you end up with flat, pliable and invisible scars. 

Excited for you! I was so happy to get rid of my large, deflated breasts. Now, I have breasts that fit my frame and I love them!

10 hours ago, Jen581791 said:

I'm a 36 DD and I can go braless. The last time pre-plastics my breasts didn't touch my ribcage I was probably 21. It is pretty fantastic. 

The surgery went very well. He was able to raise the height of my nipples up 11 cm total and I ended up (with nothing added or taken away) a B cup! That is 4 cup sizes of extra skin gone!

I’m so blessed and so happy to have this done :)