DocEJG

New in Central NY

Hi, I am a guy 6'1" 365# who is tired of being short of breath and unable to walk. I am getting a VSG on June 18. 

DSC00877.JPG

Edited by DocEJG
add photo

Welcome to Thinner Times Doc - just under 2 weeks to go - exciting times ahead for you Sir!

Question!  If you're 6'1", how many hands is that gorgeous horse photobombing behind you?  

Welcome! I think you'll be really happy with your decision!

Welcome, Doc! That horse in your picture is a beauty. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome and best of luck! Zero regrets on my RNY - I hope your surgery goes really well.

Hi and welcome. Happy times ahead

Hi @DocEJG

Best thing I ever did for myself! So many of us were, like you, just tired of being tired and out of breath. 

Thank you all. My surgery was postponed until Monday June 25. DSC01211 mod.tifDSC01211 mod.tifDSC01210.tifDSC01211 mod.tif

DSC01205.JPG

Way to go, man! Looking forward to hearing your stories and experiences... And seeing more pics of horses too of course :P

Not long now

On 6/5/2018 at 2:10 PM, cinwa said:

Welcome to Thinner Times Doc - just under 2 weeks to go - exciting times ahead for you Sir!

Question!  If you're 6'1", how many hands is that gorgeous horse photobombing behind you?  

I am not sure he was a Belgin Draft Horse at the New York State Fair. They are about the same size as the Budweiser horses

20 hours ago, Ladybugzzz86 said:

Way to go, man! Looking forward to hearing your stories and experiences... And seeing more pics of horses too of course :P

Thank you. Unfortunately the only time I get to see these unique horses is during the NYS Fair which is the last week in August

Are you getting ready for the Fair???

Welcome to the group.

Hi Bob, wow, you have some very impressive weight loss, that is awesome to see your success.