Sign in to follow this  
CheeringCJ

Trish13....

@Trish13 just thinking about you and wondering how you're doing!  I am sure you look even more fabulous.....check in when you can.

Hey CJ!!! Doing good. Been incredibly busy lately with work. Been on one loooonnnnggggg stall, but it finally  broke last week and finally down another 5 pounds. Hoping to keep up the momentum for a bit! LOOK AT YOU!!! WOW - girl you are a rockstar! I am so happy and proud of you! How are you feeling? Are you ready for summer break - should be happening any day now! :D

@Trish13 TRISH! Great to hear from you. I am excited at your new avatar and your stats. Congrats on being near the 100 lbs loss. I’m cheering for you. 

OOOH that new picture, Trish, I love it! So glad to hear you broke through a stall! 

On 6/8/2018 at 10:13 AM, Trish13 said:

Hey CJ!!! Doing good. Been incredibly busy lately with work. Been on one loooonnnnggggg stall, but it finally  broke last week and finally down another 5 pounds. Hoping to keep up the momentum for a bit! LOOK AT YOU!!! WOW - girl you are a rockstar! I am so happy and proud of you! How are you feeling? Are you ready for summer break - should be happening any day now! :D

So nice to "see" you!  I hate stalls and I hate that my last 3 months have been so slow, however, it is still MUCH faster than I have EVER lost weight before, and I have NEVER EVER EVER reached any "goal weight" set for me....EVER!! (even when I went to WW, my dr wrote me a note for my goal weight to be 175 bc that would be good enough for me since I was 150 in high school, I wasn't going to be able to get to the 140 they wanted me to.  we both agreed and he wrote me the note and I never got close....188 was the lowest I ever got....well, trust me, my bank account got much lower than my weight did.  It cost me a fortune but I knew once I hit my goal weight, it would all be free.  Never happened!)

So your stall didn't get broken, it clearly got shattered!  5# is a great loss!  That must've really been inspiring to see on your scale!  You are so close to losing 100#, it is no wonder your body wanted a break!  It's been giving up pounds and pounds for months and probably got nervous that there'd be none left...haha!  I know you're busy but come back and celebrate w/ us when you hit that 100# down mark, ok?!?!? :)  

I don't get a summer break this year.  I would have been done this coming Friday except that I changed jobs in April!  I got a much better paying job and I love it!  There is a huge learning curve and I am working on it but they appreciate me there (at my old job, my coworkers loved and appreciated me and so did my superintendent and the whole child study team, but the pay wasn't that great and I didn't get paid time off).  Best of all, no one at my new job knows me as fat...which for some reason seems really refreshing!  I have a new friend I walk with at lunch time.  I work in the city and she was working from home yesterday so I walked w/o her and I went 1.95 miles (to the waterfront and back) in 33 mins (which I only have 30 mins for lunch so I have to not do that route anymore!! haha!) but although she walks fast (which is great) she was amazed I made it to the water (I sent her a pic).  it's all part of my "new life".  I felt confident enough with the new me that I went for a new job and got it!  And that meant getting all new clothes (which didn't matter bc I had to get new clothes anyway) but I love how i can feel so confident when I leave the house in my smaller, nicer clothes (thanks to Goodwill and all of my $4.99 dress pants and $2.99 blouses!  (it takes a while to go through 100 shirts to get to a nice one, but it has been worth the "work" and I have some great clothes now (granted I won't get too attached bc they will get too big soon).  A total stranger on the train yestereday said she loved my top I was wearing!  Then a women from another department said the same thing and said "is that a ____________ brand one?" I said I don't know, so I let her check the tag.....and it was easy bc it wasn't a 2X or 3X, it was simply a "L" so I didn't care if she saw it.  It's the little things that make me smile inside and said "this was such a GREAT idea to have this surgery!!!" 

Edited by CheeringCJ