Nana Trish

I got brave :)

I’ve been terrified to try on “real jeans/pants” since I hit goal. Everything on my body has shrunk so much...but there is a LOT of excess skin on my belly. I’ve been dreading trying on anything that’s not legging/stretch pants material or a skirt. I just couldn’t stand the thought of grabbing a pair of pants that looked huge and finding out that they fit, or worse yet, grabbing a pair that I thought would fit and not even be able to get them on. So today I found a pair of slacks with a little stretch to them but still regular slacks. I tried them on and they fit. But they were only labeled medium, and I wanted to get SOME idea of what size I might be in. So I took them off and started wandering the clothes racks trying to find something I liked. Then I held the pants I already tried on up to the ones I wanted to try on, lol. Below is a picture of what I found. They are Levi’s denim capris, SIZE 10!! I couldn’t get over the fact that I could even get them on! They were medium rise waist, and were snug. If they had had a high waist (mom jeans style, lol) in a size 12, they would have been perfect. But at least I have some idea of what size I can fit into now :) 

021D8049-9A8C-49E9-8540-7BA1B4A21C8A.jpeg

Seriously so cute!!!

You had nothing to fear. You look like a tiny, little skinny mini in your jeans, Trish. :)

Well, look at you, Trish!!!  You have to stop thinking of yourself as big....look at that pic, cover the face with your thumb, and look at the "random" person, does she look thin to you?!?!?  Of course, she is really little!  Now move your thumb, and there you have it,,,YOU are that skinny girl! :)   So pleased for you!  Were you w/ your daughter?  Was she just as ecstatic as you were?

and girlfriend, I sure hope you bought those bc they are so cute on you...and when you wear them, leave that big ol' sticker that says 10 on the leg!!!!  Wear it w/ PRIDE!

Those are super cute, Trish, and right on trend! They look great on you. 

I honestly think the two things that have helped me wrap my mind around my body size have been seeing photographs of myself and trying on tiny clothes and having them fit. You managed to do both at once, so I bet your brain is busy rewiring its concept of your (little tiny) size. 

You are rocking those pants Trish! 

I'm so proud of you ... you've done an amazing job and despite everything that's gone on in your life this past year, you still come out with a smile on your face.

Love them you are tiny girl and so happy for you x

The jeans look great! And, they make you look younger and hip! 

Wow!  You Look great in that outfit!!

Love those jeans - and that huge smile! You're so happy in this picture it's contagious!

I'm so happy for you Trish honey!  You look SO cute and I love the jeans!  I can totally relate to everything you said.  I never dreamed of a size10 even, and last week my daughter gave me some of her old size 8's!  I rejoice with you! <3

@Nana Trish Your husband must be wondering what wonderful karma led to this skinny woman moving in with him! :rolleyes:

Astounding differences in your current and past photos. Just astounding. 

You look great @Nana Trish!

I personally like the midrise jeans that cuts right across my stomach... it holds everything back nicely. You look great!

Edited by Beary
Misspelling