Nana Trish

Today was awesome!

It is my surgiversary. My surgeon's reaction to my accomplishments over the past year was priceless. And when I stepped on his scale I got a great surprise :) His scale normally reads 2 pounds heavier than mine...and it read 153. I didn't weigh myself at home this morning, or for the last few days actually, so I'm not sure what my scale would have said. But I'm assuming it would have been 151. But I'm counting the surgeon's scale as my official weight at the one year mark. Hubby took me to lunch after my appointment and I had baked fish and steamed green bean(s) lolol. AND this is the first time I actually WALKED into my surgeon's office instead of using my wheel chair! The receptionist had no idea how tall I was hahaha. It was just a great day. That's all :) I've been having a lot of those lately

Everything about this makes me so happy! Well done!

Awesome news, Trish! So very happy for you.

Thank you, @Gretta and @Readytobeme!! You guys are the best

Don't you wish you could show your one year ago, two years ago, three years ago self this post? She would be so happy for you and proud of you, and thankful for the decision she made (and daily decisions you continue to make) to get you to this place. Congrats! Celebrate. Enjoy. Cry a happy tear. Laugh. Smile. Dance!

Congrats! Your journey has been very rewarding!

Wow! Such a wonderful post! Congratulations on how well you’ve done:D

Your post has made a beautiful day even sunnier xx

You brought a ray of sunshine to the start of my day Trish.  Happy first surgiversary to you my friend.

What a wonderful transformation you have had into a much more healthy, confident, happy, empowered and thin person. Time for a happy dance!!

You are amazing, Trish - I'm so happy for you and proud of you!

Hey SB...you deserve it. Hope you revel in all the good feelings!

Sooooo. Awesome!!!  

I KNEW he'd be impressed. You're pretty impressive you know!  I came here tonight just to see if you'd post about how it went!!!  Pretty stinkin' awesome I'd say!!!  WALKING in there at 153#?!?!  Fantastic!!! 

Edited by CheeringCJ

On 5/18/2018 at 12:13 AM, Jen581791 said:

Don't you wish you could show your one year ago, two years ago, three years ago self this post? She would be so happy for you and proud of you, and thankful for the decision she made (and daily decisions you continue to make) to get you to this place. Congrats! Celebrate. Enjoy. Cry a happy tear. Laugh. Smile. Dance!

Yes I do wish I could show the old me this post...I had so many doubts in the beginning, and then again when my father died and I had a nasty fall off the food wagon. I'm both proud of myself and amazed at the strength I've been able to muster to get through the dark times, and still manage to exceed my weight loss goal. I truly didn't think I had it in me. I celebrated, and definitely enjoyed, my surgiversary...and as far as the dancing? Harper and I did the tango, then spun in circles until we were dizzy!! 

Thank you for the congrats, my friend

On 5/18/2018 at 1:15 AM, Anita62 said:

Congrats! Your journey has been very rewarding!

Thank you, @Anita62 It has definitely been rewarding!!!

On 5/18/2018 at 3:44 AM, Animalrescuer18 said:

Wow! Such a wonderful post! Congratulations on how well you’ve done:D

Thank you so much, @Animalrescuer18 :wub:

On 5/18/2018 at 7:16 AM, Lankyliz said:

Your post has made a beautiful day even sunnier xx

Aww!! Thank you, @Lankyliz!!! How are things going? Are you enjoying some free time now that your lambing is done? 

On 5/18/2018 at 8:41 AM, cinwa said:

You brought a ray of sunshine to the start of my day Trish.  Happy first surgiversary to you my friend.

:wub: Thank you so much, my friend!!!

I might need to make a trip to WA to see you...it's damp and chilly and rainy, and I could use some of that firewood of yours to warm up! :D

On 5/18/2018 at 8:51 AM, Res Ipsa said:

What a wonderful transformation you have had into a much more healthy, confident, happy, empowered and thin person. Time for a happy dance!!

Thank you so much, @Res Ipsa!! I did do a happy dance with Mr. Harper We did the tango, lol...well an 18 month old's version of the tango anyway, lol.

On 5/18/2018 at 2:06 PM, Kio said:

You are amazing, Trish - I'm so happy for you and proud of you!

Thank you, @Kio!!! You're pretty amazing yourself  

22 hours ago, Carina said:

Hey SB...you deserve it. Hope you revel in all the good feelings!

Thank you, @Carina!! Definitely reveling :D

16 hours ago, CheeringCJ said:

Sooooo. Awesome!!!  

I KNEW he'd be impressed. You're pretty impressive you know!  I came here tonight just to see if you'd post about how it went!!!  Pretty stinkin' awesome I'd say!!!  WALKING in there at 153#?!?!  Fantastic!!! 

Thank you, @CheeringCJ!!! 

You are so sweet I knew he was going to be impressed too, but never expected the reaction I actually got! It was great...I smiled all day :) 

Yup...WALKING in at 153#!!! Cloud nine is a really cool place to visit, lol :) 

40 minutes ago, Nana Trish said:

Aww!! Thank you, @Lankyliz!!! How are things going? Are you enjoying some free time now that your lambing is done? 

Getting there still have my little orphans and we have been shearing 150 sheep today think I have done my exercise ...did manage to see the lovely royal wedding first x

Just now, Lankyliz said:

Getting there still have my little orphans and we have been shearing 150 sheep today think I have done my exercise ...did manage to see the lovely royal wedding first x

Oh my goodness!!! No down time for you from the sounds of it! But it definitely sounds like you are getting plenty of exercise, lol :) 

I'm glad you got to see the wedding...I hope you enjoyed it!

18 hours ago, Nana Trish said:

Oh my goodness!!! No down time for you from the sounds of it! But it definitely sounds like you are getting plenty of exercise, lol :) 

I'm glad you got to see the wedding...I hope you enjoyed it!

Very romantic x