Res Ipsa

Come to the 3rd Annual Boston TTF Get Together - July 28, 2018 at 11 am

9 hours ago, Nana Trish said:

My Devin and her boyfriend are tagging along, I hope that’s cool :) 

Super fine.  They can say with us, or just wander around the park and enjoy the wonderful harbor views, historic fort, snacks/lunch from Sullivan's, playground area, etc.  If the wind is right, the park is also a great place to fly a kite.  

9 hours ago, Res Ipsa said:

Super fine.  They can say with us, or just wander around the park and enjoy the wonderful harbor views, historic fort, snacks/lunch from Sullivan's, playground area, etc.  If the wind is right, the park is also a great place to fly a kite.  

Thank you!! 

I have no doubt they will wander around after meeting you all :D You've got me interested in Sullivan's, lol. This is I think the 3rd time I've heard you mention it...I think you said something about a lobster roll??

On 7/21/2018 at 11:02 PM, Nana Trish said:

My Devin and her boyfriend are tagging along, I hope that’s cool :) 

The famed Devin! That’s so exciting. I hope I get to meet her. 

7 hours ago, NerdyToothpick said:

The famed Devin! That’s so exciting. I hope I get to meet her. 

Yes, yes!! My famous pocket daughter!! ❤️ I hope you get to meet her too!! You have to be there for that to happen, you know...lol!! You gonna be there?!?!?

@Nana Trish I’m going to do my best!! 

49 minutes ago, NerdyToothpick said:

@Nana Trish I’m going to do my best!! 

99A016F3-364D-4653-8631-0754FF8D9721.jpeg

I am also super excited!  I'm actually blowing off a guest for a couple of hours to come.  :D  She's here with her daughter to do a reading somewhere downtown (she's a writer) and will be happy to hang by the pool with Leah while I'm gone!

If this is going on again next year, I may just show up. :-)

Just a reminder that our annual get together is tomorrow (Saturday)!  Everyone is very welcome. :)

So excited!! Are we supposed to have nice weather in your neck of the woods for tomorrow??

7 minutes ago, Nana Trish said:

So excited!! Are we supposed to have nice weather in your neck of the woods for tomorrow??

It should be about 78-80 degrees at 11 am tomorrow in Boston, with a slight chance of scattered showers (so bring an umbrella in your car).

If you use the Waze app for navigation, just program your drive to Castle Island Parking Lot Boston Massachusetts

Just now, Res Ipsa said:

It should be about 78-80 degrees at 11 am tomorrow in Boston, with a slight chance of scattered showers (so bring an umbrella in your car).

If you use the Waze app for navigation, just program your drive to Castle Island Parking Lot Boston Massachusetts

Awesome...thank you!! I’ve already got my umbrella ready to go, lol. Temp sounds pretty good to me!

I will pass the info on to hubby for the navigation system. 

On route to Boston!! Road trip selfie with my girl, lol...

Devin is wearing the dress I posted a pic of a while back, and I’m wearing one of hers today :) 

CA33E093-FC17-43A9-B5C1-E68247D389E9.jpeg

39 minutes ago, Nana Trish said:

Devin is wearing the dress I posted a pic of a while back, and I’m wearing one of hers today :) 

I saw this picture and thought that both of your daughters were coming on the trip! Holy transformation!

I'm SO excited for all of you! I hope you have a great day! July 28 has been in my mind for weeks as I think this yearly get together is such a cool idea. I would love to come one year. I'd love to see pictures of the happy, smiling, healthy group! :)

53 minutes ago, Nana Trish said:

I love those glasses

Thanks for the picture Trish - I'm excited for all of you today.  I'm sure you're all going to have a great time

28 minutes ago, NerdyToothpick said:

I saw this picture and thought that both of your daughters were coming on the trip! Holy transformation!

Aww!! That’s so sweet of you, @NerdyToothpick!! ❤️ I wish I looked as young as that! We going to see you today?

13 minutes ago, cinwa said:

Thanks for the picture Trish - I'm excited for all of you today.  I'm sure you're all going to have a great time

You know me, @cinwa...gotta post pics!! I’m glad you like it...more to come tonight, no doubt, lol :) 

25 minutes ago, Cindy Lou Who said:

I'm SO excited for all of you! I hope you have a great day! July 28 has been in my mind for weeks as I think this yearly get together is such a cool idea. I would love to come one year. I'd love to see pictures of the happy, smiling, healthy group! :)

@Cindy Lou Who, I think this get together is a very cool idea too! It’s forcing me to go wayyy out of my comfort zone, which is a huge plus!! I will be posting pics later :) I can’t wait to meet some of our fellow WLS superstars!

24 minutes ago, BurgundyBoy said:

I love those glasses

Thanks!! Devin’s glasses are the cute ones, lol...little heart shaped lenses :) 

Eek! I am running late. I’ll walk around and look for you. 

Boston crew: I’m leavibg Somerville now. 

I’m here, where are you folks? I’m hunting down a shady spot :) red bag, grey t-shirt - Found ‘em!

Edited by Kio

Let me know the date for next year please!

It was really wonderful to get together yesterday at Castle Island Park in Boston with @NerdyToothpick, @BurgundyBoy, @Kio, and @Nana Trish (along with her fabulous family)!  

The group photo is here: