TreeTopAngel

depression, income struggles, and the ramen noodles that made me cry today.

I feel really sad. All I've had to eat for the past two days is coffee.
I got two thingies of cup noodles today and I clutched them to my chest like they were made of gold.
I made one, I put the other in a safe place. I ate this one cup noodles, and 80% of it came back up,
right back into the empty cup noodles cup. I'm heaving crying I'm so upset because I really wanted something, anything,
solid in my body but my body says no to the things I can afford to put in my body right now.

I love the weight loss but its miserable throwing my food back up all the time,
this feels kinda like medically prescribed surgical bulimia but without the body image issues.
I'm flat broke and I just wanted so badly to have food in my body. I spent the few coins I had left on the cup noodles.
I can't eat the noodles that came back up. I just want the noodles to stay in my body and feed myself.

sometimes this struggle really takes a toll on me.
my health is better in so many ways but this journey is miserable sometimes.

I'm 7 months post op, little over halfway to my weight loss goal,
and though the light is there way over at the end of the tunnel,
it feels like I'm climbing giant boulders and falling on my butt heavily getting there slowly.

Edited by TreeTopAngel
goofed some math on how close to weight loss goal vs weight start.

I am sorry you are having troubles keeping food down.  Is it anything you eat ?  If so maybe a Dr. visit would be a good idea.  Luckily for me I have never had a problem keeping food down.

So sorry for your struggles. I see two issues here. 

1. You need nutrition.  I second the idea of checking out food banks, churches, etc.  Any resource you can identify in your area that can help you get some nutritious food.  Food banks are typically non-perishable, but tuna is a great option for protein.

2. Vomiting at 7 months post-op.  You should be able to keep down just about anything that is well-chewed.  If you're having this much trouble at 7 months, you really should check in with your surgical team, there may be something going on that could be fixed.

I hope you are able to get some help, please let us know.

I am so sorry to hear of your struggles. Beans may be a cheap, nutritious option for you. I would think that food banks may have them available as well.

I wanted to show you this list that @cinwa posted elsewhere of some of the most nutritious beans. Here is the link

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/healthiest-beans-legumes

Also, I agree that you do need to see a Dr. You are likely malnourished and probably dehydrated. Neither is good at all.

Please do report back and let us know how you are doing.

@TreeTopAngel Hope you are better today. You sound depressed. Hoping for you that you can get some help. Post and let us know what is going on. 

@TreeTopAngel I agree with the above post and hope that you will keep posting. I feel sure that we can help you come up with some good ideas if we have more info and contact with you.

Fingers crossed that you are feeling at least a bit better.

Sorry you are feeling so awful .please seek some advice.help and let the guys on here keep helping you xx I'm not sure I could eat noodles pasta doesn' suit my pouch beans and cheese .eggs are reasonable .