Foodiegirl

2 days until surgery

Feeling nervous. Today was more difficult on liquid diet than previous days. I don't have anyone to take me so I am catching a cab to hospital. I guess easier if you have someone with you.

Feeling nervous is totally normal. Is there a friend who could take you? You'd be surprised how many acquaintances are willing. It will fly by, and you'll sleep through the whole thing! It was nice having someone there afterward. You're going to do great and be so happy you did it.

@Foodiegirl, it'll be done before you know it. Like @Gretta said, you'll sleep right through it. 

Just grit your teeth and get through the last of the pre-op diet days. It's not easy, but it's worth it because your liver will be slim and trim and easier to operate around. 

On 5/7/2018 at 11:14 PM, Foodiegirl said:

Feeling nervous. Today was more difficult on liquid diet than previous days. I don't have anyone to take me so I am catching a cab to hospital. I guess easier if you have someone with you.

Foodie, post on how you are doing. We're with you and behind you and support you. You can do this. Reach out to the Forum for support, advice, gossip, ... !