Capture.thumb.PNG.d5d6ab347dba402a4777bbf28616b7f5.PNG

I promised @CheeringCJ giant flaming letters, but this is the best I could do.  :D  I was actually at 199.6 yesterday, but it wasn't my first morning weight, and that's the one I count.  (I have been known to sneak in a weighing after exercise to see if anything amazing has happened...) 

I'll do a big post tomorrow on my 8-month surgiversary, but I have to say - I honestly never thought I'd get here.  I'm pretty sure my surgeon didn't think I would, either!  I feel so weird - happy and excited and a bit terrified and a bit like I may be living some extended dream sequence and any second I'll wake up and still be 355 lbs and unable to walk more than the length of my driveway.  But instead, I woke up this morning with sore legs from walking 4 miles yesterday on a whim - just because I wanted to see how far I could go.  How crazy is this???

206743533_image1397.thumb.jpeg.4a5bba7e9055e55d202832d484fd0cd1.jpeg

Sorry about the poor quality - my digital scale is hard to read on sunny days.  And sorry about the winter toes - I unexpectedly hit this milestone the morning of pedicure day!  I promise shinier toes next time.  :DB)

Edited by Kio

That is outstanding Kio - CONGRATULATIONS!  t9305.gif

Yes!!!! You have worked SO hard to get here! Job well done, @Kio! I am absolutely THRILLED for you! So exciting!

Congratulations!! In just 8 months!! Wonderful job. 

CONGRATS!!! Four miles is a great accomplishment - you'd better be awfully proud of yourself, missy.

giphy.gif

KIO!!! I’m SOOO happy for you! Congratulations, my friend You’ve earned this...be proud of yourself and thoroughly enjoy your accomplishments!! Yay!!! 

968BA4E1-B3C3-442E-AEC8-460D5BB6B08A.jpeg

Great news and welcome to onederland!! :) 

Enjoy a nice long happy dance, and then onto reaching your goal weight!!

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the most awesome news that I have heard all day long, Kio!!!!!!

Huge congratulations that your hard work and dedication has paid off BIG!

Just got home from my nighttime walk (because I am DRIVEN to hit 10,000 every day and can't rest til I do!).....but look what I saw up in the night time sky....

onderland.jpg?w=648

So, I see you did it, @Kio!!!  CONGRATS!  I am so happy for you!!!  Now I gotta get my butt in gear...as promised, you're coming for me!! :D

Image result for welcome to onederland

Edited by CheeringCJ

Welcome!  It’s the best feeling to break the 200 barrier!

Awesome Kio!!!!

@Aussie Bear @Cheesehead @CheeringCJ @Readytobeme @Lankyliz @Res Ipsa @Nana Trish @Anita62 @Gretta @cinwa

Thank you all so much!! Sorry I bailed after posting this, I lost internet except for my phone and iPad and I hate posting from those.  :D 

I'm so excited to be in Onederland now, and it's been stable for a couple of days so that's even BETTER.  And I had my yearly physical this morning - and my PCP's scale even read me at 199, so I'm tooootally official!

I haven't been here since college, and I don't want to discuss how long ago THAT was.  The lowest weight I ever even remember seeing on a scale was 180, which is just 19 lbs away now!  After that, it's all uncharted territory.  It's weird - I remember feeling so downhearted and fat when I hit 180 back then.  Now I would be over the moon.  I know we all go through that - and that's part of what I love about being part of this forum.  There's always someone who's been there before who can tell you what to expect.  :) 

You guys are awesome - SO MANY HEARTS!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Edited by Kio

@Kio

Been travelling so just catching up on things now - CONGRATULATIONS! on ONEDERLAND!!

And those are mighty thin looking toes you have there. :D

1 hour ago, BurgundyBoy said:

@Kio

Been travelling so just catching up on things now - CONGRATULATIONS! on ONEDERLAND!!

And those are mighty thin looking toes you have there. :D

LOL - Thanks!  They are still the skinniest part of me... :D

On 5/7/2018 at 9:56 AM, Kio said:

Sorry about the poor quality - my digital scale is hard to read on sunny days.  And sorry about the winter toes - I unexpectedly hit this milestone the morning of pedicure day!  I promise shinier toes next time. 

Hahaha...it’s funny the things we apologize for!! When I posted my onederland pic, I apologized for my scale being dirty because hubby weighs himself dressed with shoes on HA! No apologies for anything!! Naked toes and all are fabulous :D

On 5/7/2018 at 5:11 PM, Jen581791 said:

CONGRATS!!! Four miles is a great accomplishment - you'd better be awfully proud of yourself, missy.

giphy.gif

I LOVE Jane Lynch!

@Kio oooooooo! I’m so incredible happy for you! Here’s to many years of good health and happiness! giphy.gif

Sorry I missed this!!! YAY!!!! So excited for you! 

Congratulations Kio !!!