Allen pulley

Before and after

Wow!!! Looking fit AND dapper! Well done!

Congrats on your success! 

What is it with all these very dapper looking men on this forum!!!!! Certainly don't see these suave sophisticated looks where I live....it's all about denim, flannels and high vis shirts.

Congratulations!  You look great!

Yessssssss over 10 years in and holding weight down it is still a challenge with the band you still must work on eating right I have a up and down gain of about 5-10 pounds but overall it’s pretty steady

What a huge accomplishment! It is stories/pictures like this that help me to feel as if I really can do this. It is unusual to see success stories with the band. This is another reminder that sometimes it is all about how much effort we put into it. I know that some bands have just downright failed but, you are killing it with your loss, Allen.

Congratulations!!!!!

BTW- I too love the look. Something about a well dressed man.......................... ;)

WOW Allen!  That is a dramatic transformation - you've lost pretty close to 200lb (197 going on your stats) and what makes it more impressive is that you've done it with a gastric band.  I agree with Readytobeme - you have definitely got your head in the game.

Forgive me - I've no wish to cause offence but I suspect you're ready for a smaller suit.  And out of interest, what size did you start out at and what are you wearing now?

Hi Allen, you must feel great! And you're looking fly as heck.

@Allen pulley Sartorial splendor it is! Looking good, mate!