Ok guys.. what is your favorite protein powder? I usually drink body fortress (recommended by the nutritionist) , but I think Im either getting too much protein or once, or it might be too sweet. It starts making me nauseous and dizzy after drinking it. I cannot drink premier protein, I think I associate it with getting sick after the surgery and i cannot even stomach anymore. 

I've played around with dozens of protein powders/liquids over the years but always return to Syntrax Nectar.  My choice is the shake type flavours over the fruity ones which I make with milk.

Check online for their sample packs.

I know you asked about protein powders, but I always like to throw in my go-to suggestion of Fairlife milk - 13 g of protein and 80 calories per 8 oz. I find nearly all protein powders (including everyone's favorite Syntrax) vaguely nauseating. That's not a slight against the product(s), just my body's weird reaction to them. 

I've always preferred shake type flavours when it comes to protein powder and I've always made it with milk but there's no reason why anyone has to use a full serving of protein powder to a glass of milk.  At the recommended measurement, I find a lot of them pretty overpowering in flavour and sweetness.

Syntrax is awesome. However, my favorites are the Jay Robb Egg White protein powders.

8 hours ago, cinwa said:

I've played around with dozens of protein powders/liquids over the years but always return to Syntrax Nectar.  My choice is the shake type flavours over the fruity ones which I make with milk.

Check online for their sample packs.

I use Syntrax as well. Sometimes add a bit of PB2. I mix it with Fairlife Milk and end up with a shake that has 53 grams of protein. I like Chocolate Truffle best. Does not have any aftertaste or that cloyingly sweet taste that some drinks have.