Nana Trish

Inches lost

To go along with my previous post about my total weight loss to date, I finally got brave enough to measure myself to see how many total inches I’ve lost to date. The only measurements not included are my bust, because my bras are in the washer, lol, and my thighs. For some reason, I measured my calves and not my thighs pre op.

So the grand total so far is 91.5 inches :) 

Even though I’m not thrilled with the inches lost on my waist so far, I’ll take that number happily!

15 minutes ago, Nana Trish said:

Even though I’m not thrilled with the inches lost on my waist so far, I’ll take that number happily!

Trish .... 91.5 inches is a staggering 7.625 foot!!!   That is outstanding!  t2036.gif

Wow x

1 hour ago, cinwa said:

Trish .... 91.5 inches is a staggering 7.625 foot!!!   That is outstanding!  t2036.gif

Woah...when you say it like that, it sure sounds like a lot! Lol :D

Either way, it sure is a lot! That's amazing! :o

2 hours ago, Nana Trish said:

Woah...when you say it like that, it sure sounds like a lot! Lol :D

That's because it is a lot!

Great job - you are amazing at shrinking! :D

That is truly just awesome, Trish! You just keep on hitting them right out of the park!!! Woohoo!!!!!!

I so wanna be like you :)

10 hours ago, Nana Trish said:

To go along with my previous post about my total weight loss to date, I finally got brave enough to measure myself to see how many total inches I’ve lost to date. The only measurements not included are my bust, because my bras are in the washer, lol, and my thighs. For some reason, I measured my calves and not my thighs pre op.

Trish, you’ve worked so hard and come such a long way. I can’t believe you’ve lost so much post op. Slips and all, you are clearly doing the right thing. 

My waist was the last place to lose weight. It’s still the thickest part of my body but I’ve lost a ton. 

I wish I had measured myself before my GB. I hadn’t found TTF yet and everyone’s sage advice. 

Well done, Trish!

This Simpson’s reference is from an episode where Homer tries to up his weight to 300 lbs so he can get out of work. :D

7C733D41-565A-4FA6-A5C8-58B97B91693A.gif

11 hours ago, cinwa said:

@Nana Trish, you lost a very tall basketball player! 

Amazing! :) 

11 hours ago, NerdyToothpick said:

Trish, you’ve worked so hard and come such a long way. I can’t believe you’ve lost so much post op. Slips and all, you are clearly doing the right thing. 

My waist was the last place to lose weight. It’s still the thickest part of my body but I’ve lost a ton. 

I wish I had measured myself before my GB. I hadn’t found TTF yet and everyone’s sage advice. 

Well done, Trish!

This Simpson’s reference is from an episode where Homer tries to up his weight to 300 lbs so he can get out of work. :D

7C733D41-565A-4FA6-A5C8-58B97B91693A.gif

I’m loving your GIF’s...as usual you make me LOL :) 

To be totally honest, I can’t believe I’ve lost this much either. Because of the slip ups alone, I rightfully should be at least 10 pounds heavier, if not more. I’ve come to a couple of realizations about that. 1) God is with me, as He has always been...and I think He has given me more than my share of free passes for whatever divine reason He had for doing it. 2) I believe that I have been consuming way too few calories up until a couple of weeks ago, but instead of it killing my metabolism, it seems to have fine tuned it. Now it feels like every bite I consume gets burned immediately. Almost to the point of making me nervous. 3) Even though I KNOW that belly fat is usually the last to go, I have no intention of going more than a pound or two below 150, and my belly fat/loose skin isn’t going to get much smaller with the loss of only 6-7 pounds. So if Walking (we just got an ice storm overnight, so MORE waiting to get back out there...grrr) doesn’t firm things up a little, I’m stuck with this stomach forever. But I guess that’s my fault so I really can’t complain too much. 

I measured myself and so glad I did...but I was lucky enough to find this awesome place almost a year and a half prior to actually having my surgery...and that’s why I did it, lol. I wish I had taken monthly pics though, but that I didn’t do. 

10 hours ago, Jen581791 said:

@Nana Trish, you lost a very tall basketball player! 

Amazing! :) 

Thanks, @Jen581791!!! That’s pretty creepy if I think about it for too long, lol :o:lol:

14 hours ago, Readytobeme said:

That is truly just awesome, Trish! You just keep on hitting them right out of the park!!! Woohoo!!!!!!

I so wanna be like you :)

Thank you, @Readytobeme!!! 

I’ve got some advice...if you really want to be like me...when you screw up (and if you’re anything like me, you will lol) get RIGHT BACK ON THE HORSE!!!! Don’t quit and never give up!! This is a whole new rodeo, and not like the past “dieting life”. Follow your surgeons orders to a T, and listen to all of the amazing advice given here daily by all of these weight loss superstars!! You can reach any goal you set for yourself with hard work :) And never underestimate yourself!! 

15 hours ago, Res Ipsa said:

Great job - you are amazing at shrinking! :D

Aww, thanks so much, @Res Ipsa :wub:

18 hours ago, cinwa said:

That's because it is a lot!

❤️Woohoo!!❤️ 

*Trish modestly takes a bow, her knee pops, and she falls flat on her face* :lol:

19 hours ago, delilas said:

Either way, it sure is a lot! That's amazing! :o

Thank you, @delilas!! ❤️

9 hours ago, Nana Trish said:

Thank you, @Readytobeme!!! 

I’ve got some advice...if you really want to be like me...when you screw up (and if you’re anything like me, you will lol) get RIGHT BACK ON THE HORSE!!!! Don’t quit and never give up!! This is a whole new rodeo, and not like the past “dieting life”. Follow your surgeons orders to a T, and listen to all of the amazing advice given here daily by all of these weight loss superstars!! You can reach any goal you set for yourself with hard work :) And never underestimate yourself!! 

Thanks, Trish. No problem at all with any of those tips. I am a pretty strong person when I set my mind to something. I never want to go through this process again and don't intend to ever be back where I am now ;)

15 minutes ago, Readytobeme said:

Thanks, Trish. No problem at all with any of those tips. I am a pretty strong person when I set my mind to something. I never want to go through this process again and don't intend to ever be back where I am now ;)

I hear that!! I never ever want to be back where I started either!! You’re going to do so well with this...I feel it in my bones! ❤️

Again, you've proven to be one of the Biggest Losers of the TT family!!!  All of you superstars rock!  Congrats Nana T!

Holy cow!  That is a crazy amount of inches! <3

Thank you, @TammyP and @CheeringCJ :) 

Wow, that’s awesome!  It’s amazing how it comes off!  

WOW!! That is so amazing!! You are an inspiration! Thanks for measuring and sharing it with us! YOU GO GIRL!!!!

On 4/18/2018 at 9:38 PM, Cheesehead said:

Wow, that’s awesome!  It’s amazing how it comes off!  

It’s crazy, isn’t it @Cheesehead? ❤️

On 4/19/2018 at 9:30 AM, Cindy Lou Who said:

WOW!! That is so amazing!! You are an inspiration! Thanks for measuring and sharing it with us! YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Thank you, @Cindy Lou Who! I only wish I had realized, way back when, that the measurements and “before” pics would be so important. I wasn’t nearly as concerned with them as I should have been...but I’m not going back there again just to take pics and better measurements! Lol :)