delilas

Four months

I've been semi-diligent about taking monthly pictures. I took this month's a week late because most some days you just dont want to face a camera, but here we are - I figured it was time I should post here :D

In my first picture, I had actually stretched the shirt out a bit, because I didn't want it to be too tight. I didn't bother with that other months, because I got kinda comfortable letting it all show for the sake of seeing progress. The shirt, which I purposely bought a size down at the start, now fits loosely everywhere but that damn hip area. I also noticed I've stopped feeling the need to wear nearly as much makeup as I'm becoming more comfortable with myself, which is kinda cool. 

I still have a loooong way to go, obviously, but as I struggle bus through a bit of a stall here, these pics have been immensely helpful. 

month 4 BA collage.jpg

month four front collage.png

Wow!  You’ve come a long way!  And look at that glowing smile!

The amazing disappearing lady!  That is outstanding delilas - you're doing a fantastic job!

Wow, @delilas...you look amazing!! I’m so glad you stopped stretching the shirt out, I can really see just how much smaller you are!! That’s just crazy, and after only 4 months!!! You’re melting away :wub:

Pure awesomeness...way to go, girl!!

Looking great, @delilas! You're a lovely lady, and I think the minimal makeup actually brings out your features. Your first picture looks like "Get me outta here." Your most recent picture looks like "Heyyyy, look at me!" I like that :) 

Congrats on your excellent progress, and may it continue! 

Wow, just wow!  Your progress is amazing and inspirational.

Thank you all so much :D I was so nervous about posting pictures that I posted and left to run errands, hahaha. Its heart warming to come back to so many nice comments :wub:

You are doing SO great @delilas!!!! I wish that I had taken before pictures. I kept telling hubby that we needed to but, I always look like such a bum that I didn't want to take any.

I didn't even measure but, I do know what my waits and hips were pre op from the dietician measuring me. I just dropped the ball in so many ways pre op.

Wow Delilas, the transformation is really obvious. Can just imagine what it will look like in 8 and 12 months.

Edited by Aussie Bear

@delilas

Keep the monthly photos up. Your loss is very apparent and will inspire others. Congrats and thank you for sharing. I wish I had been prescient enough to do the same!

OMG, you are so pretty!!

12 hours ago, NerdyToothpick said:

OMG, you are so pretty!!

I was just thinking the same thing, @NerdyToothpick!! 

@delilas, don’t ever be nervous about posting pics here :) I post more pics here than I ever have anywhere. It’s a great confidence boost when others can see the weight loss before you can most of the time, and it’s a good record of your journey down the weight loss ladder! Plus...we love pics!!! And you’re just adorable :wub:

Beautiful!!!

Amazing work ...well done