Nana Trish

Spring/summer clothes

I honestly don't think I will ever get comfortable shopping for new clothes...and it'll be a long time before I will shop anything but sales racks. But I found a couple of pairs of capris and a couple of tops...same style, different colors. Kmart special, lol. Tops are size large, and capris are size small :) I'm just posting pics of one outfit...the other is the same shirt in grey, and black capris. Oh, and the tags are still on there, lol :) 

IMG_0156.JPG

IMG_0155.JPG

Edited by Nana Trish

Just beautiful!!!!

Just now, Anita62 said:

Just beautiful!!!!

Thank you,  @Anita62!! :wub:

Look at those skinny little legs! You are looking just great :) I hope you're enjoying your increased mobility, too! 

Congrats on your straight-sizes purchases - so much more fun to shop when you can get stuff in the regular section. Don't buy too much now, of course, but I think these look like some wise choices until you figure out where you'll end up.

1 hour ago, Nana Trish said:

I honestly don't think I will ever get comfortable shopping for new clothes...and it'll be a long time before I will shop anything but sales racks. But I found a couple of pairs of capris and a couple of tops...same style, different colors. Kmart special, lol. Tops are size large, and capris are size small :) I'm just posting pics of one outfit...the other is the same shirt in grey, and black capris. Oh, and the tags are still on there, lol :) 

IMG_0156.JPG

IMG_0155.JPG

Holy moly @Nana Trish! That outfit is great on you and ready to be shown off in the spring. I will admit to a massive jaw drop when I saw the first pic. Brava!

So cute!!!

You have legs like a Toothpick!!!!

Wow looking beautiful Trish and as always that lovely smile xx

Looking great!  Love the kitty photo bomb:). Now if only spring weather would get here!  We are having a blizzard at the moment!

Holy cow, @Nana Trish! You are TINY!! I would kill to have those svelte legs. Cute outfit, and so glad you found some things for summer you feel good in. 

10 hours ago, Jen581791 said:

Look at those skinny little legs! You are looking just great :) I hope you're enjoying your increased mobility, too! 

Congrats on your straight-sizes purchases - so much more fun to shop when you can get stuff in the regular section. Don't buy too much now, of course, but I think these look like some wise choices until you figure out where you'll end up.

Thank you, @Jen581791 :D Hubby tells me constantly how skinny my legs are, lol. Now if only I can get my evaluations done on my knees and back so I can get on with some PT, and maybe get my knees to straighten out even a little. That’s as far as I can straighten them up...I look like I’m forever beginning to crouch. But my PCP says the physical therapist won’t touch me until we can see how far the spinal stenosis has progressed. But that’s still not going to stop me from Walking :) I still have to push my wheel chair, but at least I’m doing it!!!

Its definitely more fun shopping now that I know I can grab most things I like and have them fit the way I’m comfortable. Lots and LOTS of loose skin will keep me in longer tops, but that’s ok :) I may just buy one more outfit, but that’ll be it until my body finally settles on my final weight. 

9 hours ago, NerdyToothpick said:

Holy moly @Nana Trish! That outfit is great on you and ready to be shown off in the spring. I will admit to a massive jaw drop when I saw the first pic. Brava!

Thank you, @NerdyToothpick!!! I was somewhat surprised at the first pic myself! Lol...I have a shape now!!! And it’s not the shape of a pumpkin!! HA! Lolol :lol: Quite strange finding out I actually do have a waist :) 

And...oh yeah...spring?!? What the heck is that?? 

021A6EE4-98D7-41FE-AFD5-F63C6EEDF43C.png

Edited by Nana Trish

8 hours ago, Gretta said:

So cute!!!

Thanks, @Gretta!! :)

6 hours ago, Aussie Bear said:

You have legs like a Toothpick!!!!

Lol, @Aussie Bear...I can’t be stealing Nerdy’s name!! Haha :) 

4 hours ago, Lankyliz said:

Wow looking beautiful Trish and as always that lovely smile xx

Thanks, @Lankyliz!! :wub:

3 hours ago, Cheesehead said:

Looking great!  Love the kitty photo bomb:). Now if only spring weather would get here!  We are having a blizzard at the moment!

Thank you, @Cheesehead!! Last night, hubby said soon I will be able to wear my new clothes Walking...I said yeah, maybe sometime in mid June! I was freezing trying them on last night, and wondering if it was smart buying what I did, when I’ll probably need a sweater or sweatshirt over it anyway! 

I’m sorry you’re getting a blizzard!!!  BRRR! Our forecast is pretty bleak today...for the next couple of days actually. This is getting ridiculous! I hope you don’t end up with too much snow! 

Oh yeah!! My kitty decided to jump in there at the last minute...his name is Francois, and he’s a huge love!! ❤️

Edited by Nana Trish

2 hours ago, kristinwitha_k said:

Holy cow, @Nana Trish! You are TINY!! I would kill to have those svelte legs. Cute outfit, and so glad you found some things for summer you feel good in. 

Thank you, @kristinwitha_k :) You May be surprised at just how small your legs end up! I wish more would come off my waist, but I’ll take the smaller legs...for now, lol. 

Good grief Trish - those pictures are outstanding.

Despite the crap you've had to deal with recently,  you have made a real success of of your WLS.  Kudos to you my friend - you can't feel anything but pride when you look at those pictures and I'm sure your family and friends are amazed at your success.

Wow.  You look great!!  :)

Thanks also for the nice photos of your cat.

Thank you, @cinwa and @Res Ipsa!! :D

14 hours ago, Nana Trish said:

Thank you, @NerdyToothpick!!! I was somewhat surprised at the first pic myself! Lol...I have a shape now!!! And it’s not the shape of a pumpkin!! HA! Lolol :lol: Quite strange finding out I actually do have a waist :) 

And...oh yeah...spring?!? What the heck is that?? 

021A6EE4-98D7-41FE-AFD5-F63C6EEDF43C.png

Sigh. We are having “better” weather than y’all but it still sucks. 

78BE851A-9893-44B1-8869-2E2E0E853F13.png

12 hours ago, NerdyToothpick said:

Sigh. We are having “better” weather than y’all but it still sucks. 

78BE851A-9893-44B1-8869-2E2E0E853F13.png

It might be better, but not by much...this is insane, right?!? Ugh!!

On 4/14/2018 at 11:35 AM, cinwa said:

Good grief Trish - those pictures are outstanding.

Despite the crap you've had to deal with recently,  you have made a real success of of your WLS.  Kudos to you my friend - you can't feel anything but pride when you look at those pictures and I'm sure your family and friends are amazed at your success.

My hubby and Devin are my biggest cheerleaders and have been so proud of me :) It’s crazy the changes that can happen in a year...I never could have imagined being where I am now last year at this time, but so happy I am!! Thank you so much for all of YOUR support and being one of my biggest cheerleaders here on the forum, @cinwa!!! You always make me feel so good about myself ❤️❤️❤️

39 minutes ago, Nana Trish said:

It might be better, but not by much...this is insane, right?!? Ugh!!

I went outside and was struck with a face full of sleet. I’m not sure that’s what “April Showers Bring May Flowers” is supposed to mean!!

4 minutes ago, NerdyToothpick said:

I went outside and was struck with a face full of sleet. I’m not sure that’s what “April Showers Bring May Flowers” is supposed to mean!!

Definitely NOT what that’s supposed to mean!! My driveway is covered in a sheet of ice...grrr!! This is seriously getting ridiculous!