Eunique is Me

Newb to the Forum

Hi All, 

I'm Eunique. I updated my profile so you can see all my stats there. I was searching to get information about peoples experiences with the pouch reset, and I came across this forum. On the particular thread I saw there was a lot of support and encouragement, and I really enjoyed the vibe. So here I am to take in some of your good vibes!

I'm a little over 2 years post op. For the past year I've been really off the process and doing my own thing and I didn't have much progress at all. I'm on day 6 of my pouch reset where I've lost about 15 pounds so far. After this reset I plan to follow the process to the letter, and workout extra hard. 

Anyway, I'm sure there are plenty of threads for me to share my experiences on so I'll see you out there! 

Welcome! I have done the reset a couple of times when I felt I was losing control over carbs.  It helped get my mind back in the game.  I'm at maintenance and have come to understand you're never OK to get off plan for long (more than just the occasional holiday or special event).  Wishing you well on your journey!

Welcome to Thinner Times Eunique!

Congratulations on getting back on track with the 5-Day Pouch Test - 15lb down really is outstanding.

Welcome, Eunique!  This really is a hugely helpful site, so I'm glad you found it.  I find that the more I visit here and participate, the easier it is to stick to my plan - having a community of people who understand the process and support you in it is really important.  Good luck with your reset - keep us posted!

Welcome!!! Nothing keeps me on track better than this place! Happy you're here!

Welcome @Eunique is Me! I hope you find the support you need here. I find this forum to be really helpful in keeping my head in the game :) 

Welcome x

Welcome to the forum! Just as the others have stated, you will find great support and wisdom here. Look forward to seeing you around.