Nana Trish

Down 180 pounds!!!

I’m down exactly 180 pounds as of this morning!!! Last week, I added in more calories...I’m eating just over 1,000 calories a day at the moment. Since I did that, the weight has started coming off faster, when I was hoping to slow it down more. No complaints yet though. But I am a little worried that I’ll have to add a lot more calories when I’m ready to maintain, and yesterday I felt like I ate all day! @Jen581791...wow, do I completely understand now what you were recently posting about! But as for today...big happy dance!!! AND, I’m going Walking later!!!

AC6D3CE6-0504-43EE-B3F4-A40105ECC659.jpeg

Wow, Trish!

That is outstanding Trish - congratulations!

Way to go Trish awesome accomplishment

That is absolutely awesome Trish!!!

Thank you @Carina, @cinwa, @ktallon And @Dtrain84!!! :wub:

C0C8868F-5724-44E7-A424-D9E60ED6961E.jpeg

Edited by Nana Trish

180 is FABULOUS, @Nana Trish!  So inspiring!

6 minutes ago, Kio said:

180 is FABULOUS, @Nana Trish!  So inspiring!

Thank you so much, @Kio!!! ❤️❤️❤️ 

How is Sadie doing?? I’ve been sending all of my prayers and love to you guys :wub:

giphy.gif

180!?!? Wow!!!!! Walking? Heck, you must be dancing around now that you're light as a feather!!

You are doing so great! :D Did you every really feel, deep down in your bones, that you would be this successful? 

Yes, I do feel like I'm eating like it's my job, but that's a good problem to have. Certainly a novel one. 

Edited by Jen581791
Forgot to add a gif, duh!!

2 hours ago, Nana Trish said:

I’m down exactly 180 pounds as of this morning!!! Last week, I added in more calories...I’m eating just over 1,000 calories a day at the moment. Since I did that, the weight has started coming off faster, when I was hoping to slow it down more. No complaints yet though. But I am a little worried that I’ll have to add a lot more calories when I’m ready to maintain, and yesterday I felt like I ate all day! @Jen581791...wow, do I completely understand now what you were recently posting about! But as for today...big happy dance!!! AND, I’m going Walking later!!!

Wow!! I'm so impressed! Way to go:D You must be so happy and I'm happy for you!!

Hot dang, girl! Simply amazing, fantastic, and awesome! Thrilled for you!!!

2 hours ago, Nana Trish said:

Thank you so much, @Kio!!! ❤️❤️❤️ 

How is Sadie doing?? I’ve been sending all of my prayers and love to you guys :wub:

I’m at the vet with her right now to get the drain out (hallelujah!!!) She’s not a happy camper but I’m really hoping this will make life easier for all of —

Mid-post update! They brought her back while I was typing, drain is out and she is SO much happier.  When we got home she didn’t want to go in because it’s pretty out - so we walked around the house and down the street, and she saw some of her neighborhood friends (the kid next door and his dad) and showed some interest in maybe chasing some squirrels! We’re back inside now and she’s sleeping in my chair - seems much, much more comfortable. The vet said all the wounds looked clean, heathy and healing. Crossing fingers now that she has less pain and is less reactive from now on!!!

I'm glad to hear that Sadie had her drain out and that she's a happier furbaby.  That must make life brighter for you too Kio.  Give her a gentle hug from all of us.

Way to go @Nana Trish  you've lost over half your starting body weight holy cow.

Wow just wow. @Nana Trish I am so very impressed with both your weight loss and your positive attitude dispite all the troubles that you have faced. You truly are an inspiration to us all. 

Don’t worry too much about losing too much weight - if you get too low just up the carbs and the calories. :D

8 hours ago, Nana Trish said:

Oh Trish!!! I'm beyond the moon!! You have kicked bootay and are killing the game. Big hugs. I'm thinking of you often.

6 hours ago, Jen581791 said:

giphy.gif

180!?!? Wow!!!!! Walking? Heck, you must be dancing around now that you're light as a feather!!

You are doing so great! :D Did you every really feel, deep down in your bones, that you would be this successful? 

Yes, I do feel like I'm eating like it's my job, but that's a good problem to have. Certainly a novel one. 

Yes ma’am :D walking too!!! It finally warmed up enough (48 degrees, lol) and most of the snow is gone (yes, I said most hahaha)...so we bundled Harper up and went to the bike trail. It took me 47 minutes, but I walked .92 miles! That’s almost twice what I could walk when I had to stop walking last summer, and it’s my first time out :) And I also have a very clear description of my pain and trouble areas for the physical therapist once I start my sessions. It’s not much, but for me it’s a good start!! I’m pretty psyched! 

Thank you so much for the awesome compliments, @Jen581791 :wub: No, I never really felt like I’d ever be this successful...it’s such a strange but wonderful feeling!! And the constant eating? lol yup..,good problem to have!

CB601983-9CC4-4B2B-99C1-81EB47EAF210.jpeg

6 hours ago, Animalrescuer18 said:

Wow!! I'm so impressed! Way to go:D You must be so happy and I'm happy for you!!

Thank you, @Animalrescuer18 :) ❤️ 

I am very happy, for sure!!

4 hours ago, Gretta said:

Hot dang, girl! Simply amazing, fantastic, and awesome! Thrilled for you!!!

Thank you, @Gretta!!!:wub:

4 hours ago, kristinwitha_k said:

AMAZING!!

giphy.gif

Thank you, @kristinwitha_k!!! I love Kermit, lolol :lol:

4 hours ago, Kio said:

I’m at the vet with her right now to get the drain out (hallelujah!!!) She’s not a happy camper but I’m really hoping this will make life easier for all of —

Mid-post update! They brought her back while I was typing, drain is out and she is SO much happier.  When we got home she didn’t want to go in because it’s pretty out - so we walked around the house and down the street, and she saw some of her neighborhood friends (the kid next door and his dad) and showed some interest in maybe chasing some squirrels! We’re back inside now and she’s sleeping in my chair - seems much, much more comfortable. The vet said all the wounds looked clean, heathy and healing. Crossing fingers now that she has less pain and is less reactive from now on!!!

That is such fantastic news about Sadie!! Prayers have definitely been answered ❤️ I’m so sorry she had to endure that horrible attack, but I couldn’t be happier that she is feeling better and on the mend!!

3 hours ago, AustinJ said:

Way to go @Nana Trish  you've lost over half your starting body weight holy cow.

Thank you, @AustinJ!!! I do believe I read somewhere that you’ve lost 200 so far?!? Pretty freaking fantastic!!!

3 hours ago, Res Ipsa said:

Wow just wow. @Nana Trish I am so very impressed with both your weight loss and your positive attitude dispite all the troubles that you have faced. You truly are an inspiration to us all. 

Don’t worry too much about losing too much weight - if you get too low just up the carbs and the calories. :D

Thank you so much, @Res Ipsa :) You, @cinwa, @Cheesehead have been a HUGE inspiration and support to me ...it’s such a blessing having vets like you guys to learn from! We have all benefitted from your experience and I can’t thank you enough ❤️

I don’t know if it’s that I’m worried about losing too much weight or worried that I won’t be able to balance my diet the right way with the added calories. I just know this is a W E I R D feeling, lol. I guess I never actually expected to reach the end of the weight loss part, hahaha. I’m just relieved to know you’ve got my back!

1 hour ago, NerdyToothpick said:

Oh Trish!!! I'm beyond the moon!! You have kicked bootay and are killing the game. Big hugs. I'm thinking of you often.

Thank you, my dear @NerdyToothpick!! :wub:

Big higs right back at ya! How are you feeling?!! I’ve been praying for your pain to subside...I truly hope it has ❤️❤️❤️