Boho Rosy

No seatbelt extender!!!!!!

You guys!!! I just boarded an international flight (headed to Paris) and not only did I not need an extender, but I have many inches to spare. I am almost in tears. 

Thrilling!!! Have a great time in Paris!

Woo-hoo!!! Living the good life. :-) 

Have a WONDERFUL trip! Come back and tell us all about it so I can live vicariously through you. 

Hooray! Being smaller on a plane is so much better!!! :) 

Have a great time in Paris. 

Fabulous news.  Have a great time in Paris! :) 

Amazing have a good time and enjoy paris for us all

Félicitations!  THAT is a NSV victory to celebrate for sure!

12 hours ago, Boho Rosy said:

You guys!!! I just boarded an international flight (headed to Paris) and not only did I not need an extender, but I have many inches to spare. I am almost in tears. 

Ain't it the BEST?? You must be over the moon!!

Woohoo!! So very exciting...congratulations!! Have a fabulous trip :) It only gets better from here!!!

Have fun!

On 3/25/2018 at 9:27 PM, Boho Rosy said:

Boho, you have been negligent. No postings on fun in Paris? Tch tch tch. 

My favorite city in the world, ... You need to tell us of your adventures after WLS there !!! :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, BurgundyBoy said:

Boho, you have been negligent. No postings on fun in Paris? Tch tch tch. 

My favorite city in the world, ... You need to tell us of your adventures after WLS there !!! :rolleyes:

Ha! Apologies for my negligence, lol. I’m having a fantastic time in this wonderful city. I’m halfway through my trip and each day has been unreal if not a little wet (it has been raining about 80% of the time). I am here with three of my girlfriends, and they have all been very supportive, helping me to remember fun things like getting enough protein, taking my calcium, and staying hydrated. They are all great about letting me share meals with them at restaurants and I have been having 2-3 bites of just about whatever I want. We are doing a ton of walking (more than 25,000 steps yesterday!) and have seen so much already. Yesterday we went out to Versailles and the day before we spent the day in Champagne (yes, I had a few sips of bubbly, but when in Rome, right?). We’ve been by many of the major landmarks and took a boat ride on the Seine - last night we explored the Latin Quarter, today we’re headed to Notre Dame, tomorrow to Sacre-Coeur, and Sunday to the Louvre and D’orsay.

It will be interesting to see what the scale says when I get home, but honestly, I’m not overly concerned. I’ll reel it in when I return to Baltimore, but in the mean time, I’m thoroughly enjoying Paris two bites at a time!

56656A0D-7EBD-47D8-8B13-529BC024EA67.jpeg

5E46D521-3F27-4BF4-ACD9-730214B9B85D.jpeg

@Boho Rosy looks like you're having a great time! I love Paris. But I hear you on the steps!!! I walk my feet down to stubs every time I'm there :) 

If you're up for a climb, the views from the top of Notre Dame are my favorite in Paris. The neighborhood to the NW of Sacre Coeur (once you get out of Place de Tertre - a bit touristy for my taste) has some lovely little restaurants - Rue Lepic particularly. Have such fun and don't worry about your two bites here and two bites there.

It sounds like an incredible trip!! I’m so happy to hear that you are enjoying yourself :) Kudos on all of those steps!!!

Congrats on the seat belt and it looks like you're having a blast!  Enjoy!

Oh my gosh! I went to Paris just a few days after you (home now) and I also was SO RELIEVED to snap that seat belt buckle and pull to tighten.  Not fitting easily in an airplane seat is the worst thing in the world!!!  And my other big Paris NSV was taking the stairs up the Eiffel Tower!  No way in a hundred million years could I have done that at 297.  I was so proud!

On 4/13/2018 at 1:56 PM, ubergirl said:

Oh my gosh! I went to Paris just a few days after you (home now) and I also was SO RELIEVED to snap that seat belt buckle and pull to tighten.  Not fitting easily in an airplane seat is the worst thing in the world!!!  And my other big Paris NSV was taking the stairs up the Eiffel Tower!  No way in a hundred million years could I have done that at 297.  I was so proud!

How funny that we just had such a similar experience in the same place nonetheless! Congrats. :)

On 3/25/2018 at 6:27 PM, Boho Rosy said:

LOVE THIS! Congratulations!!!!!!!!