Dtrain84

My Progress So Far

I stalled at 6lbs away from onederland and been here for almost 3 months. I'm still loving my journey! 

20180220_093243.jpg

I am sure you are irritated with the stall, especially since you are soooo close to Onederland, but you are looking great....much younger and healthier, so despite what your scale says, your body says "I am GREAT!""

Edited by CheeringCJ

WOW!  That's quite a transformation - congratulations!

What progress! Keep up the fantastic work!!!!!

Looking FANTASTIC!!! Good to see you!

2 hours ago, Dtrain84 said:

I stalled at 6lbs away from onederland and been here for almost 3 months. I'm still loving my journey! 

Dtrain, you and me both ! You are looking great!

I'm at 205-206 now x 4 months. I saw my surgeon today (1 year surgiversary) and my guess is she thinks this is it for me (about 90 lbs down from my peak). I can't say I feel the same imperative to lose weight that I had a year ago, since all my health goals are accomplished. Last few months have had a lot of travel and work, not made it to the gym as consistently as I should have. 

Good luck with getting any further, if that is important to you. We're rooting for you!

You look absolutely fantastic

2 hours ago, CheeringCJ said:

I am sure you are irritated with the stall, especially since you are soooo close to Onederland, but you are looking great....much younger and healthier, so despite what your scale says, your body says "I am GREAT!""

Thank you. The stalls are absolutely irritating I've encountered several of them to this point but I am thankful for my current progress. I know it's a psychological thing but I want to see the number 1 as the first digit on the scale and I am so close! 

2 hours ago, cinwa said:

WOW!  That's quite a transformation - congratulations!

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Ladybugzzz86 said:

What progress! Keep up the fantastic work!!!!!

Thank you!

44 minutes ago, Gretta said:

Looking FANTASTIC!!! Good to see you!

Thank you Gretta! It's good to be back! 

35 minutes ago, BurgundyBoy said:

Dtrain, you and me both ! You are looking great!

I'm at 205-206 now x 4 months. I saw my surgeon today (1 year surgiversary) and my guess is she thinks this is it for me (about 90 lbs down from my peak). I can't say I feel the same imperative to lose weight that I had a year ago, since all my health goals are accomplished. Last few months have had a lot of travel and work, not made it to the gym as consistently as I should have. 

Good luck with getting any further, if that is important to you. We're rooting for you!

Thank you BB! I'm not looking to lose a whole lot more. I had originally set my goal weight for 180lbs. I've since decided that 195lbs is where I want to be. My wife likes where I'm at now as far as my weight but I want to lose 10 more pounds and then I will go into maintenance. 

20 minutes ago, ktallon said:

You look absolutely fantastic

Thank you, I feel great too! 

19 minutes ago, Dtrain84 said:

Thank you. The stalls are absolutely irritating I've encountered several of them to this point but I am thankful for my current progress. I know it's a psychological thing but I want to see the number 1 as the first digit on the scale and I am so close! 

maybe by your first surgerversary date! :)

18 minutes ago, CheeringCJ said:

maybe by your first surgerversary date! :)

Hopefully I will get there by then, I'm two and a half weeks away from my first surgerversary. 

1 hour ago, Dtrain84 said:

Thank you BB! I'm not looking to lose a whole lot more. I had originally set my goal weight for 180lbs. I've since decided that 195lbs is where I want to be. My wife likes where I'm at now as far as my weight but I want to lose 10 more pounds and then I will go into maintenance. 

I'm going to let the vampire bats bite me and shave my hair to get under 200... oh, wait, that hair thing,.... what did I do with those hairs?.... <_<

I hear you, Dtrain. I've been stalled for three months as well. I have to lose 15-20 more pounds to get my knee replacement and it's just not happening. Pffffffff

23 minutes ago, Carina said:

I hear you, Dtrain. I've been stalled for three months as well. I have to lose 15-20 more pounds to get my knee replacement and it's just not happening. Pffffffff

Well we must  be the prolonged stall group... could not have better company though!

You look great!  Congratz on your successful journey! :)

You look great!!

@Dtrain84!!! Hello there, stranger!! I've been thinking about you a lot ❤️ Looking great, my friend! It's so nice to hear from you :) 

I'm so sorry to hear about your stall, but life gets in the way sometimes, and it's really hard :( Stick to your plan, my friend. Maintain now, and you'll start losing later! I hope to see you here more often! Welcome back :wub:

Good to see you again, @Dtrain84 You look great!

You're looking really great! I like that happy look in your eyes in  your current photo :) Keep doing what you're doing - you've been so successful!

Congrats on all the hard work you have put in !!  You look very nice.

19 hours ago, Carina said:

I know how you feel with the knee. My left knee has been an issue with me for years. I need a replacement but the doctors telling me that I'm too young right now.