ARBARB

Recommendations for Doctors in St. Louis

Hello, 

I would appreciate any recommendations you have for surgeons to do Gastric Sleeve in the St. Louis MO area.  I'm self-pay so I'd like someone that doesn't make me go through endless educational seminars as I've done them before and time is an issue. 

Thank you !  

I've heard nothing but great reviews for Heart of America Bariatrics, 10007 Kennerly Road a, St. Louis, MO 63128.  Phone: (314) 776-7112.

Note that if you have any form of health insurance it may still save you money.  For example, even if your health insurance does not cover the sleeve surgery, it may still cover some of the related costs - such as blood tests, follow up appointments, etc. You may also be able to have the sleeve surgery billed to you at the health insurance cost rate - which is much much lower than the rate charged to people without insurance. 

1 hour ago, Res Ipsa said:

Note that if you have any form of health insurance it may still save you money.  For example, even if your health insurance does not cover the sleeve surgery, it may still cover some of the related costs - such as blood tests, follow up appointments, etc. You may also be able to have the sleeve surgery billed to you at the health insurance cost rate - which is much much lower than the rate charged to people without insurance. 

Thank you very much!  Great information! :)

2 hours ago, cinwa said:

I've heard nothing but great reviews for Heart of America Bariatrics, 10007 Kennerly Road a, St. Louis, MO 63128.  Phone: (314) 776-7112.

Thank you so much! :)

Wow! @cinwa and @Res Ipsa are a great source of all types of information.