Today is my third day of pre-op diet. My surgery is April 2, 2018. I'm having gastric bypass. I have been reading this forum for over a month and find the information very helpful. 

Hang in there Anita.  Most people find that after 3 or 4 days of a pre-op diet, things start to get easier.

One thing I loved about the prep diet - the weight loss! Watch those pounds melt away ;) Glad you are getting good use out of this forum, it can be truly invaluable at times.

13 hours ago, Anita62 said:

Today is my third day of pre-op diet. My surgery is April 2, 2018. I'm having gastric bypass. I have been reading this forum for over a month and find the information very helpful. 

Hi Anita, My surgery is April 16th and I will be starting my pre-op diet April 2nd. I’ll be having gastric bypass too. I have also learned so much on this forum! The people here are so helpful:)  

Thanks for each of your postings. I'm now finished with week one pre op diet. Next Sunday night I'll be going to bed to wake for surgery! Exciting but scary. Animalrescuer18-where are you located? Where is your GBS take place?

3 hours ago, Anita62 said:

Thanks for each of your postings. I'm now finished with week one pre op diet. Next Sunday night I'll be going to bed to wake for surgery! Exciting but scary. Animalrescuer18-where are you located? Where is your GBS take place?

Exciting times! Hang in there on the liquid diet - it’ll be surgery day soon :) 

7 hours ago, Jen581791 said:

Exciting times! Hang in there on the liquid diet - it’ll be surgery day soon :) 

Thank you! Your support means everything!

@Anita62...welcome!!

Your surgery isn't far off now :) So exciting!! This is a GREAT place to be while going through this process...so much support and information here to help you through just about anything! We are here to help ❤️

17 hours ago, Anita62 said:

I'm in South Carolina

Welcome!  Won’t be long now:). This is a great bunch!  Feel free to ask any questions we are quite open and honest.