Nana Trish

Mania creeping in again

Thank you all so much...you know I love you guys ❤️ 

This is gonna be real quick tonight...you'll see why. I saw my new PCP today and he is AWESOME. He's writing the scripts for my bipolar meds so I don't have to wait and see the NP at my therapists office. He's taking really good care of me, thank God. I started having what I thought was either sinus or tooth pain on the left side of my face a couple of days ago, and it's been getting steadily worse, along with a killer headache. Found out today that it's a massive sinus infection AND an abscess in a bad tooth. This is what I woke up to this morning...I'll be back once the swelling goes down. Thanks again for the love you guys ❤️❤️❤️

PS...apologies in advance for the resting *biotch* face...I'm hurting

IMG_8394.JPG

Ouch ouch ouch! Hoping you heal quickly. Hooray for a great PCP!

Thanks for the update and sorry you're not feeling well! I can't imagine the pain of a sinus infection on top of a tooth abscess! Take care of yourself.

So glad your new PCP is going to do a good job of watching out for you. I hope he can get you on the road to feeling better :wub:

I'm sorry you're hurting Trish but so glad that you have a new PCP who's come to your rescue.

Have you tried a bag of frozen peas for the pain and swelling on your face?

9 hours ago, cinwa said:

I'm sorry you're hurting Trish but so glad that you have a new PCP who's come to your rescue.

Have you tried a bag of frozen peas for the pain and swelling on your face?

I had to make a trip to the ER this afternoon because the swelling in my face was WAY beyond anything I've ever experienced before. Apparently I had an allergic reaction to my antibiotics, so they gave me different ones. They said to hot pack it, so I've been doing that. It makes it feel better...as long as the hot pack is actually on my face. Trudging along...miserably... For the first time in 16 months I had to actually "call off" from my nana/babysitting duty today to seek medical attention. The pharmacist says I should see a dramatic difference in 48 hours. I sure hope he is right! 

I do love my new PCP though :) 

So glad that you will soon get relief! You are very lucky to find a PCP that is good and that you like. Better hang on to them as that is a difficult task everywhere these days. ;)

Are you feeling any better this morning Trish?

Just now, cinwa said:

Are you feeling any better this morning Trish?

The pain has eased up some, at least so far today. The swelling in my face is the strangest thing I've ever seen though. When I woke up yesterday, it was gigantic, and was traveling across my face and under my nose to my lips. Today I wake up and it looks like someone gave me a left hook under my eye, and my cheek resembles someone that's had a stroke :( But I guess if I'm gauging this by pain, I am feeling a bit better today. Le sigh ❤️ Thank you for asking, my friend :wub:

9 hours ago, Readytobeme said:

So glad that you will soon get relief! You are very lucky to find a PCP that is good and that you like. Better hang on to them as that is a difficult task everywhere these days. ;)

@Readytobeme...you are so right! Definitely lucky to have found this doctor. It's extremely difficult to find a good one...and one that treats you with respect to boot! I left his office feeling like I had seen a real doctor...a good doctor (PCP)... for the first time since I was 10 years old :) 

On 3/22/2018 at 8:35 AM, NerdyToothpick said:

@Nana Trish Thinking of you and holding you in my heart. Take all the time you need. I’m glad you have a supportive spouse and children. We love you!

:wub:❤️:wub:❤️:wub:

On 3/23/2018 at 12:17 AM, Jen581791 said:

Thanks for the update and sorry you're not feeling well! I can't imagine the pain of a sinus infection on top of a tooth abscess! Take care of yourself.

So glad your new PCP is going to do a good job of watching out for you. I hope he can get you on the road to feeling better :wub:

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

On 3/22/2018 at 9:47 PM, Gretta said:

Ouch ouch ouch! Hoping you heal quickly. Hooray for a great PCP!

Hooray indeed!!! He is hubby's PCP as well :) I'm so thankful we've found him...my son and youngest daughter are going to switch to his practice also. 

On 3/22/2018 at 5:36 PM, Cheesehead said:

Hoping things are going better!  Keep us posted.  Sending a {hug}.

Thanks for the hug, @Cheesehead ❤️❤️❤️ I can use it right now!! The pain is less today so far, so if I can keep it at this level, I'll be able to deal with it and not be going out of my mind. 

On 3/16/2018 at 2:48 PM, Ladybugzzz86 said:

Hugs to you Trish, one day at a time hun. My wife struggles daily with this also, so I truly do sympathize with you and am glad you are taking the steps you need to get things under control again. B)

(((Hugs))) @Ladybugzzz86 ❤️ Thank you! I'm so sorry to hear that your wife struggles with this also :( It's hard and it sucks. Sending prayers to you and your wife :) 

On 3/13/2018 at 12:40 AM, Lankyliz said:

Keep that lovely smile Trish.  Thinking  of you :wub:

Thank you so much, @Lankyliz ❤️❤️❤️

4 hours ago, Nana Trish said:

(((Hugs))) @Ladybugzzz86 ❤️ Thank you! I'm so sorry to hear that your wife struggles with this also :( It's hard and it sucks. Sending prayers to you and your wife :) 

Thanks Trish, and big hugs right back at you! I think you are super tough - much like my little but mighty wife :D And it makes me happy to hear that things are starting to get a little better for you. Praying that the soreness and swolleness will soon follow suit! :wub:;)

On 3/24/2018 at 3:33 PM, Ladybugzzz86 said:

Thanks Trish, and big hugs right back at you! I think you are super tough - much like my little but mighty wife :D And it makes me happy to hear that things are starting to get a little better for you. Praying that the soreness and swolleness will soon follow suit! :wub:;)

Thank you, my friend ❤️ 

Most of the external swelling is gone now. There is a small bit under my left eye, and when I smile the left cheek still shows puffiness. But on the roof of my mouth the whole infection seems to have settled in a huge lump just behind (next to...?) my bad tooth. It hurts to talk because my tongue keeps grazing it, so hubby will get a break from listening to me ramble on, lolol. On the plus side, I was able to eat a solid meal last night, and very happy to do so. Thank you for the prayers, love :wub: