Nana Trish

Mania creeping in again

You all told me to come here when I'm struggling...well, im struggling. That's all I can say right now, more tomorrow. I'm not going off plan, but I'm in trouble. I need help. I'll explain more later. Prayers please friends ♥️ Love you guys ♥️

Prayers streaming your way Trish.  

You have my prayers, thoughts and hugs, Trish. The title is very telling. I hope that you have a good therapist and or Dr. Please do not hesitate to contact them if your medications are not working.

I am not bipolar myself (I don't think) but, there are many people in my family that are. I have a good understanding of the struggle and just how much trouble you can be in quickly.

Keep talking to us and if you don't have a good Dr, please try and find one asap.

(((Hugs)))

Trish, we're here for you.  If it helps, remember we're all pulling for you, and looking forward to seeing you feeling better on the other side of whatever is making life hard right now.

Praying for you honey <3

So glad you told us. Prayers sent and ongoing.

Keep that lovely smile Trish.  Thinking  of you :wub:

Edited by Lankyliz
Spelling

Trish, I hope you can feel the love for you here on the forum :wub: Take the best care of yourself that you can, and get the help you need to do that. This too shall pass. 

I’m sending you my very best thoughts and prayers. Please get the support that you need ASAP from your doctor or therapist. We are here to support you. 

Hugs trish and sending thoughts and prayers your way. I am bipolar myself so i definitely can understand what you are going through. 

We're all here for you Trish - sending you a warm cyber hug.

More prayers sent.

19 hours ago, Nana Trish said:

You all told me to come here when I'm struggling...well, im struggling. That's all I can say right now, more tomorrow. I'm not going off plan, but I'm in trouble. I need help. I'll explain more later. Prayers please friends ♥️ Love you guys ♥️

<<< Prayers entering the celestial ether and heading your way  >>>

Thank you so much, everyone...I so appreciate the prayers and good thoughts. I probably won't be on for a bit...I've got an appointment with my new PCP next week and there is no doubt I need an increase in my bipolar meds. You guys are my lifeline and I just wanted to thank you for being here ♥️ It's best if I stay away from social media when I'm feeling like this, but I'll be back when I'm feeling a bit better. I love you guys ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Take care of yourself and we will see you soon. Please know that we are here to love and support you. 

Prayers sent Trish. Take care.

Prayers sent. Deep breaths. We will all await your return with open arms...........

Prayers up 

Not sure if your mania is related to Bipolar or not, but I have Bipolar 1. 

Lots of hugs, love and light to you 

5 hours ago, NocaLove said:

Prayers up 

Not sure if your mania is related to Bipolar or not, but I have Bipolar 1. 

Lots of hugs, love and light to you 

Yes, @NocaLove, unfortunately the mania is bipolar related. Thank you so much for the love ❤️

I've needed an increase in meds again (I've already had one) since my surgery, and I'm having an issue getting the script. My PCP retired out of the blue, and she was writing my scripts. I don't see my new PCP for another week. And the psychiatrist that did the prescribing at my therapists office also retired, and has been replaced with a med management nurse practitioner...and ALL of the patients on meds need to undergo a new psych eval before she will write any scripts. And it takes 6 weeks to get in to see her *insert eye roll here* soooo, I get to continue yanking my hair out by the roots for (at the very least) another week. If my new PCP won't write the script, I get to wait till the end of APRIL...ugh!!! 

@msmarymac, @Readytobeme, @Kio, @TammyP, @Gretta, @Lankyliz, @Jen581791, @Res Ipsa, @ktallon, @cinwa, @BurgundyBoy, @tracyringo, @Cindy Lou Who.....thank you guys ALL so much for caring about me ❤️ Like I said, you guys are my lifeline, and I'm so grateful to have you all in my corner. Just wanted to give a quick update and let you know that I'm still on plan, so at least I'm holding my own in that respect. The weight just started dropping again and I've lost 3.5 pounds in the last 3 days, so that's actually the only thing that's not stressing me out right now. I'll talk to you all soon, and thanks again so very much for the prayers and love ❤️❤️❤️

1 hour ago, Nana Trish said:

Yes, @NocaLove, unfortunately the mania is bipolar related. Thank you so much for the love ❤️

I've needed an increase in meds again (I've already had one) since my surgery, and I'm having an issue getting the script. My PCP retired out of the blue, and she was writing my scripts. I don't see my new PCP for another week. And the psychiatrist that did the prescribing at my therapists office also retired, and has been replaced with a med management nurse practitioner...and ALL of the patients on meds need to undergo a new psych eval before she will write any scripts. And it takes 6 weeks to get in to see her *insert eye roll here* soooo, I get to continue yanking my hair out by the roots for (at the very least) another week. If my new PCP won't write the script, I get to wait till the end of APRIL...ugh!!! 

@msmarymac, @Readytobeme, @Kio, @TammyP, @Gretta, @Lankyliz, @Jen581791, @Res Ipsa, @ktallon, @cinwa, @BurgundyBoy, @tracyringo, @Cindy Lou Who.....thank you guys ALL so much for caring about me ❤️ Like I said, you guys are my lifeline, and I'm so grateful to have you all in my corner. Just wanted to give a quick update and let you know that I'm still on plan, so at least I'm holding my own in that respect. The weight just started dropping again and I've lost 3.5 pounds in the last 3 days, so that's actually the only thing that's not stressing me out right now. I'll talk to you all soon, and thanks again so very much for the prayers and love ❤️❤️❤️

ridiculous the hoops they make you go through.  I get it but still, they could give you a small supply so you don't run out while they get you evaluated.  so sorry to hear, but hopefully you will be able to get evaluated, get the scripts and move on.  I hate that you are feeling the way you are just because it is affecting you so but it doesn't bother me (us) at all so feel free to post whenever you want, how ever you feel.  

glad you are on plan still....hope your hubby and dtr are doing ok also.  know you are loved :wub: by all of your TTF friends!!!

So terrible for them to make you wait! So sorry.

Hope all goes well Trish. Your experience at the moment with medicos is sounding similar to the hassles I'm having getting a new doctor. PITA!!! All the best sweetie....you know we all love you here and wish you the best getting this sorted quickly.

Hugs to you Trish, one day at a time hun. My wife struggles daily with this also, so I truly do sympathize with you and am glad you are taking the steps you need to get things under control again. B)

@Nana Trish Thinking of you and holding you in my heart. Take all the time you need. I’m glad you have a supportive spouse and children. We love you!

Hoping things are going better!  Keep us posted.  Sending a {hug}.