Hi I am new and excited about my journey to VSG. I’m in my pre op process with my approximate surgery month of May 2018! I’ve completed all of my surgeon and insurance requirements except for two more dietician visits (one in a couple weeks, last one in April). I know everyone process and journey is different but I love the support and to see how everyone else is doing. Anyone else having surgery in May? I’m also vlogging my journey for others like me and to look back on later. Feel free to follow my channel on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoDS8UYKi9Wu1__0j9qJ8rA if the link doesn’t work just copy and paste in your browser. Glad to finally be on the “losing” team

Welcome, Becky. I am scheduled for VSG in 2 weeks. Very excited!

Are you already a member here under your Youtube name? :blink:

I know you are excited!! Have you started your pre op diet yet? Yes I am a member but my YouTube channel is not the same name. It’s Beckywiththegood Hair if that helps 

Welcome Becky!  It will be exciting to welcome you to the losers bench and then to watch you lose your extra weight with the help of your VSG.  

We are here to support and inform you on your weight loss surgery journey.  :)

Welcome and congrats on getting the process underway. It’s an exciting thing to do for yourself! :)