Sign in to follow this  
Kcpurple

Skin removal

Hello, 

I’m kimberly crabtree I had gastric by pass 7 years ago im down to 102 to 105 pds But my legs, belly and breast look awful.  I would love to look normal again.

thank you,

kimberly crabtree 

B1EA0AC7-C64D-4FB6-B45B-03EFEA56C640.jpeg

Welcome to Thinner Times Kimberly!

I wish I had advice about excess skin removal but as my insurance does not cover it, I'm not going to be of much help.  But others on the forum have so hang tight.

I had 8 pounds of excess skin removed from belly and thighs almost a year ago and I feel ever so much better about the way I look and feel.  I also had breast lift with implants (not to be larger but just enough to plump the girls back up) and arms done last summer.  I just can't tell you how much better my clothes fit and now I don't trigger the xray machine at airports anymore (they used to read the extra belly skin as something tucked in my pants lol).  It was expensive but worth every penny.  My grandmother left me some money and she was always all about appearances so I knew she'd approve!

If you are serious about pursuing plastic surgery you should research surgeons in your area and have a consultation done.  Most will do a consult free or perhaps a small cost.  That will help you determine how much you will need, and perhaps to figure out priorities.  I never thought I would do it but after reaching goal decided if I could keep it off for at least a year my reward would be to investigate plastics.  I wanted my outside to match the way I felt on the inside and it does.  Well, except I feel about 35 and there is no way the outside will ever match that lol.