Nana Trish

Just checking in :)

Hi guys...just dropping by to say hello and I miss my peeps!! Too much going on with hubby and daughter to spend much time here this week, but I'm hoping I'll have Saturday or Sunday to spend some time catching up. I'm hoping you're all doing well, and know that my heart is with the group even when I'm not here. Hopefully I'll be talking to you all soon ♥️ 

Love and blessings to you all :) 

Howdy Miss @Nana Trish! Sending you hugs and positivity. xoxo

9 minutes ago, NerdyToothpick said:

Howdy Miss @Nana Trish! Sending you hugs and positivity. xoxo

Hugs right back at you, my @NerdyToothpick ♥️ Hugs right back, and I hope things are going well :) I'm going to be sure to make time this weekend to come here and get caught up on all of everyone's goings on...come hell or high water!!

Hi Trish! Best of luck with the busyness you've got going on. I hope it's productive busyness :) 

Sending hugs and good vibes your way Trish.  Golden rule my friend - make time for yourself.

On 3/5/2018 at 10:44 PM, Jen581791 said:

Hi Trish! Best of luck with the busyness you've got going on. I hope it's productive busyness :) 

Hi Jen!!

Yes my friend...always productive busyness ❤️ 

On 3/6/2018 at 8:14 AM, cinwa said:

Sending hugs and good vibes your way Trish.  Golden rule my friend - make time for yourself.

(((((Hugs))))) @cinwa ❤️❤️❤️

Im trying to make time for myself, lol. Struggling with sick baby boy and getting hubby on a good diet, but I’m hoping to find time for myself tomorrow :) Even if it’s just an extra long hot shower and a home pedicure :rolleyes:

13 hours ago, Nana Trish said:

............... a home pedicure :rolleyes:

I still find being able to give myself a pedicure amazing.  Long gone are the days when I had to hold my breath while I yanked a foot up to cut one or two toenails at a time. 

11 hours ago, cinwa said:

I still find being able to give myself a pedicure amazing.  Long gone are the days when I had to hold my breath while I yanked a foot up to cut one or two toenails at a time. 

Same here, @cinwa!! It was so bad for me just prior to surgery that poor hubby had to do it for me. I’m not sad to see those days gone :)