What are the best reasonably priced protein powders? 

Must be:

• 25g+ protein
  • Less than 5g Carbs
  • Less then 5g Sugar

I use Syntrax Nectar is 23g protein, 0g carbs, 0g Sugar, 100 cal per serving.

Unjury, unflavored...I add Great Lakes collagen and PB2 powder and a little kefir and milk.  Shake ends up having about 40 gr of protein.

Syntrax Nectar for me too but only the shake type flavours.  Cappuccino being my favourite.

But something to remember - the best shake for you is the one you're willing to drink regularly. 

Another vote for Syntrax Nectar. 

Test a few out. Syntrax has sample packs you can order on Amazon with lots of flavors. Don't overbuy as your tastes may change post-op (mine did). 

Syntrax here too.  

So, today I poured Premier into a cup. It doesn't taste as good in a cup!. In a cup Premier has that off smell I smell when I try to mix a protein powder sample. Wondering if that little spout on the Ready to Drink boxes is the secret.  I am going to try my next protein scoop sample in some sort of travel cup.

4 hours ago, Blueskies said:

So, today I poured Premier into a cup. It doesn't taste as good in a cup!. In a cup Premier has that off smell I smell when I try to mix a protein powder sample. Wondering if that little spout on the Ready to Drink boxes is the secret.  I am going to try my next protein scoop sample in some sort of travel cup.

They all smell like whey... that’s not a good thing. The spout on your container is key - especially in the beginning for me. It’s also helpful to blend with ice. The cold makes it less stinky for me.

Lol  I didn't know cows ate fish?