Is there anyone who is being treated at st Richards in Chichester England I wonder please?

I did a search for you in the doctors and hospital section using your surgeon, hospital and even LGA. The only posts that came up were yours. While I have seen a couple of English members on the board recently, from memory they used the private health system rather than NHS. That's usually the case with those having bariatric surgery in Australia as well. Funding is so tight for publically funded surgery that it pushes waiting times out to extremes, making paying 12 months of private insurance and the inevitable copay an option those that can afford to do so, would rather take to shortcut the process. For those unable to privately insure, unfortunately patience is the key because nothing else will speed up the process. There have been a few Canadian members here who have found their publically funded systems just as trying with years on waiting lists quite normal.

Oh bless you Aussie. Can't believe you took time out of your life to check this out for me! I hope your kindness is repaid tenfold!!