Hello folks. I'm new to the group so just checking in. I'm going to have a little cruise around and get to grips with who, why, when, how and where to go on the site, as ICT is not my fortay.  But I so want/need to make contact with some likeminded friends right now, so any response to this reach out would be very much appreciated, just so I know I got this first step right ☺thanks in anticipation. 

Hi Valerie jean and welcome to thinner times. You will find this is a great group of supportive people with a vast knowledge. Have a look around and feel free to ask any questions. We are here to support and encourage you in this journey.

Thank you Kt, may I call you kt? Is there a way to get notifide when I have a reply please? 

When you post there should be an option above the submit button to be notified of replies

Welcome to Thinner Times Valerie jean.

Got it. Thank you.  

13 minutes ago, Valerie jean said:

..... Is there a way to get notifide when I have a reply please? 

Look to the upper right of this page Valerie and you'll find "Follow".

Welcome - we are here to support you.  

By the way, there are lots of UK and former UK members here (not me, due to a little misunderstanding between Great Britain and Massachusetts in the 1770s...:D).

On a much more serious note, I have never regretted having my gastric bypass, as it allowed me to become healthy, thin, active and so much more alive.  I suggest that you read lots of posts all over the TTF boards, and then let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you for responding.  I shall sleep better tonight knowing when I have moments of fear or self loathing, I can turn to ttf and never be alone. Good night  

Welcome, @Valerie jean! Glad you found us!

Welcome, @Valerie jean. I hope you find some useful information and helpful support here.

Welcome!  We are a good bunch!  Feel free to ask questions.  We try to be helpful.  Lois

8 hours ago, Valerie jean said:

Hello folks. I'm new to the group so just checking in. I'm going to have a little cruise around and get to grips with who, why, when, how and where to go on the site, as ICT is not my fortay.  But I so want/need to make contact with some likeminded friends right now, so any response to this reach out would be very much appreciated, just so I know I got this first step right ☺thanks in anticipation. 

Hi, welcome to the forum!

I had gastric bypass on Nov of last year, ask any questions you have!

Welcome to TT!

hi, Valerie, you will find tons of info here.....and support!  welcome!

Welcome to the site, @Valerie jeanyou will find a lot of support and knowledge here. Every stage, every scenario, all of it! Ask away, we love to share...well, most of us do! lol

Welcome @Valerie jean, nice to meet you! I hope you find everything you need - and congrats on taking the first step by just being here. ;)

Edited by Ladybugzzz86

Welcome, @Valerie jean :) So nice to have you here!