Nana Trish

"At goal" pics

@Nana Trish Truly Remarkable! Looking at the photos and thinking about all you've been through brought tears to my eyes. I'm so happy for you! 

On 2/22/2018 at 6:52 AM, CurvyMermaid said:

You look wonderful Trish. I remember when you were hopeful to get down the driveway, now I swear it looks like you're about to dance a jig! 

Thank you, @CurvyMermaid :wub:

Compared to where I was last time this year, I feel like I could do the jig!! If only I could get my back and knees to understand this, and follow my lead...lol :) 

On 2/22/2018 at 12:27 PM, Chefman77 said:

@Nana Trish Truly Remarkable! Looking at the photos and thinking about all you've been through brought tears to my eyes. I'm so happy for you! 

❤️❤️❤️ Thank you, @Chefman77!! You've been so supportive of me through this, and I thank you so much for that :) 

Looking at your stats...onederland AND only 13 pounds to goal?!? You have done such an amazing job, and you're almost there as well!! Can't wait to see you at the finish line!

On 2/22/2018 at 8:20 AM, Lankyliz said:

Wow Trish well done :wub:

Thank you so much, @Lankyliz ❤️❤️❤️

On 2/20/2018 at 11:15 PM, Jen581791 said:

My goodness, you skinny little thing! You've been hiding how small you've gotten under baggy clothes, I think, because you look much smaller than the last round of photos!! You look PETITE! Not to mention: happier, healthier, better able to move around, and more comfortable :D  You and your daughter look so cute together!

I'm so proud of you and the amazing progress you've made. Please hang on to this feeling of success and let it surround you in a happy cloud.

I feel the same way about all the kind, generous, supportive people here on TTF - the help and wisdom I've received here has definitely made the journey possible. And you, of course, are one of those people, so thank you right back.

:wub: Thank you, @Jen581791 :) I don't think this feeling of success is going anywhere anytime soon, lol. You saying you're proud of me really means a lot...I've looked up to you and your amazing progress through this whole experience, and if I've ever questioned if I'm doing something right or wrong, I've looked to you. You've been a great role model...thank you so much!! 

1 hour ago, Nana Trish said:

:wub: Thank you, @Jen581791 :) I don't think this feeling of success is going anywhere anytime soon, lol. You saying you're proud of me really means a lot...I've looked up to you and your amazing progress through this whole experience, and if I've ever questioned if I'm doing something right or wrong, I've looked to you. You've been a great role model...thank you so much!! 

Awww, thanks Trish!! You're your own model of success now, though! :wub: You're what successful WLS looks like :D 

Just now, Jen581791 said:

Awww, thanks Trish!! You're your own model of success now, though! :wub: You're what successful WLS looks like :D 

❤️❤️❤️:wub: Thanks, Jen!!!

1 hour ago, Jen581791 said:

Yep, a definite role model for newbies @Nana Trish. I'm sure many look at your posts and photos as truly inspirational. I've loved watching your journey, it means so much more than just reading about it. I may have pushed your buttons a time or two....thinking bras and oversized clothing here....but I really hope that you've realised it was done knowing just how much more confident you would feel when you looked the size you really are rather than covering up how far you've come.

@Nana Trish you look amazing!  Such a change, I am so happy for you!  Meeting your goal must be such an amazing feeling.  :)  You've worked so hard and come such a long way - it's an inspiration!

17 hours ago, Aussie Bear said:

Yep, a definite role model for newbies @Nana Trish. I'm sure many look at your posts and photos as truly inspirational. I've loved watching your journey, it means so much more than just reading about it. I may have pushed your buttons a time or two....thinking bras and oversized clothing here....but I really hope that you've realised it was done knowing just how much more confident you would feel when you looked the size you really are rather than covering up how far you've come.

Thank you so much, @Aussie Bear ♥️ You are a definite role model for newbies too...especially revisions!! And after 30+years!! You might have pushed a button or two, lol, but sometimes that's a good thing, :) It wasn't anything personal, I hope you know that...it just happened to coincide with my ~in between size~ frustration level ♥️ I'm still struggling with that, but I'll get there. It really just takes me longer than the average person, and it has not much to do with the actual weight loss...other stuff I've been dealing with for most of my life coming back to haunt me. But thank you sooooo much for the many compliments you've sent my way!! 

11 hours ago, Kio said:

@Nana Trish you look amazing!  Such a change, I am so happy for you!  Meeting your goal must be such an amazing feeling.  :)  You've worked so hard and come such a long way - it's an inspiration!

♥️♥️♥️ Oh Kio ♥️♥️♥️ 

Thank you SO much!! I feel amazing :) I can't even describe how it felt to reach my goal, and be under it now. I know I set my goal a little high, but now I'm confident that I can reach my original goal of 160...hopefully before my 1 year surgiversary :) But to just FEEL NORMAL AND HEALTHY is worth everything to me. If I stay at 170... Never see 160... I'll consider it a total success and just feel good, you know what I mean? 

If anything about my journey can be an inspiration, I'm humbled by that and honored at the same time :) I have worked hard, but I've also royally screwed up, and I feel blessed that the WLS gods, and MY God have seen fit to give me a second "second chance" 

wow, wow, wow!!!!!!!!! LOVE these pics. you are just amazing. so happy for you, trish!!

On March 7, 2018 at 2:14 PM, bellamoma said:

wow, wow, wow!!!!!!!!! LOVE these pics. you are just amazing. so happy for you, trish!!

Thank you so much, @bellamoma!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️