kristinwitha_k

Travel Tips?

2 hours ago, kristinwitha_k said:

Thanks!! Photography is one of my favorite hobbies, and I love sharing my photos with other people. (As I also love seeing others photos!) I will definitely come back and share my pics from Italy, once I weed them down to some favorites. (I took something like 1300 photos in Japan over 2 weeks. I just can't help myself.) I got a new camera for this trip, too, with a huge increase in megapixels, so I'm so excited to get out there and take some cool shots. 

Yes, I think that all I need to ask of myself is to be intentional about the choices I'm making. A couple bites of someone's gelato is NOT, in fact, going to kill me, as long as I remain in control. I'm feeling good about things at the moment. 

I had gelato in Italy when I was there last summer. They sell these itsy bitsy cups, and the super-duper triple X sized portions sold in the US... are not sold there. Enjoy!!!

5 minutes ago, BurgundyBoy said:

I had gelato in Italy when I was there last summer. They sell these itsy bitsy cups, and the super-duper triple X sized portions sold in the US... are not sold there. Enjoy!!!

Yep, other countries have small cones.  Perfect size?  Not pile a half a gallon on top of a cone.. although, I’m good with an iced tea or iced coffee in Cayman.