Hello I’m new to your forum and I will be having single anastomosis gastric bypass on March 9th and I’m so nervous glad I found this forum. Soon as I figure out how to add a picture I will.

Welcome to Thinner Times!

Hi there

To clarify, the single anastomosis  gastric bypass also goes by the names omega loop gastric bypass and mini-gastric bypass and single-anastomosis bypass. 

Here's a picture showing the difference between that and the RNY:  RYGBP-vs-MGBP.jpg.df2308649be2d0d5f7c0b42424c73432.jpg

Thank you 

11 minutes ago, Lankyliz said:

Hi there

Hi there

2 minutes ago, iamloved said:

Hi there

I had my sleeve ten days ago and it was much more straightforward than I had envisaged.

So far so good but I have decided to weigh in mnthly so it doesn' t affect me like it used too but feel a bit less bulky already 

4 minutes ago, Lankyliz said:

I had my sleeve ten days ago and it was much more straightforward than I had envisaged.

So far so good but I have decided to weigh in mnthly so it doesn' t affect me like it used too but feel a bit less bulky already 

That’s amazing I was hoping for the the sleeve but the surgeon thinks the single anastomosis gastric bypass fits best for me. 

I think which ever you chose once your head is in the game your on to a great life of new opportunities :)