Sign in to follow this  
Carly672

Left side pains with chills

I am post op 10 weeks from revision surgery.... (Sleeve to Gastric bypass) I am curious I have been having pains on my left side and chills because of the pain for about a week and a half. I drink all vitamins, Omeprazole, & Gas X,  eating 70g to 80g of protein, drinking about 48 to 64ozs of water and I don't know why i'm having this pain.  Has anyone ever experienced this?

1 hour ago, Carly672 said:

I am post op 10 weeks from revision surgery.... (Sleeve to Gastric bypass) I am curious I have been having pains on my left side and chills because of the pain for about a week and a half. I drink all vitamins, Omeprazole, & Gas X,  eating 70g to 80g of protein, drinking about 48 to 64ozs of water and I don't know why i'm having this pain.  Has anyone ever experienced this?

I've not heard of that specifically but you should definitely put in a call to your surgeon's office, today. The chills makes me think infection for some reason.

Let us know what happens :-)

Thank you for responding. I will certainly do that

I agree, call today.  Keep us posted!