TP1210

One month after skin removal

1month.jpg.ead0939233ee1670d8dfeebd9358f60f.jpg

152 pound me.

Unbelievable!

5E58FDBB-742B-4D2A-B19E-3BE16BD75E9B.gif

Amazing what the human body can go through!  Wow!  (when do you do phase 2?  and what did you say you were having done on that one?)

53 minutes ago, CheeringCJ said:

Amazing what the human body can go through!  Wow!  (when do you do phase 2?  and what did you say you were having done on that one?)

Not sure when, or if I will do a phase 2, but if I do it will be my biceps. Other than that, I am fairly well sorted!

You are looking great!!! I just showed your pics to my husband. Would it offend you if I asked your age? My husband was curious but if too personal, no problem at all :)

Wow! Your shape is really trim! I've read that the swelling takes quite a while to go away completely, but you look like it already has - do you think so?

I love the battle scars, btw - they're very cool. You're a tat kind of guy - any thoughts on getting one that incorporates the scars in an interesting way? 

2 hours ago, TP1210 said:

Not sure when, or if I will do a phase 2, but if I do it will be my biceps. Other than that, I am fairly well sorted!

that would mess up the tattoos, so you might want to just skip that :)   

I thought you said you were getting a second round done but I couldn't tell you needed it, so you might want to save the pain and $ ! 

Edited by CheeringCJ

Just looks so painful to me. I really think people who go through plastics are so brave. I doubt I could do it. Of course if it becomes medically necessary then I'd have to, but other than that I think I'd be too chicken. Plus at my age I think absolutely everything would have to be done.

Shame we aren't like snakes and can just shed our old skin each year, with a new fitted version growing automatically. :)

5 hours ago, Readytobeme said:

You are looking great!!! I just showed your pics to my husband. Would it offend you if I asked your age? My husband was curious but if too personal, no problem at all :)

I'm 46.

4 hours ago, Jen581791 said:

Wow! Your shape is really trim! I've read that the swelling takes quite a while to go away completely, but you look like it already has - do you think so?

I love the battle scars, btw - they're very cool. You're a tat kind of guy - any thoughts on getting one that incorporates the scars in an interesting way? 

The swelling is gone. The first few weeks, though, it was pretty intense. I have plans to do something on my torso, but am still in the design stage with my artist. When it's done, though, there will be a weeping angel or two or a tall ship. Still not sure what direction I want to go.

3 hours ago, Aussie Bear said:

Just looks so painful to me.

Painful is something it actually wasn't, surprisingly. I would say uncomfortable, but definitely not painful.

Wow amazing work and so well healed  

5a82cdddda29f_TARDIS-WIN_20150518_032111.thumb.JPG.edf21baf6bad9b180bd48d583479c1d9.JPG

I found some old pictures on my iCloud drive..This was early 2015 before the surgery.

That is truly one of the most amazing transformations I've seen and as for your recovery - well, I'm totally amazed at how quickly you've bounced back.

You are healing nicely! If you aren't already - use the scar silicone strips and do scar massage, both will make a huge difference in preventing you from having bumpy and 'ropey' scars.

WOW! WOW! WOW!!! What a transformation!!! You have to be absolutely so proud of yourself and over the moon with that you have accomplished! Scars look like they are healing nicely and incredible that you had really no pain. It just keeps going up from here for you!! Way to go!!!

Wow, you look great @TP1210, even your arms, I am just amazed at how well your skin came back. That's currently a big fear of mine, so this to me gives me hope. And then anything that doesn't spring back I would for sure follow in your footsteps and look into getting some 'tightening and tuning' done. I hope you feel as great as you look, if not better!