xmandy

Four Months Make a Difference

I am so thankful for my new tool.  I cleaned out my closet a couple of weekends ago and I had to get rid of more stuff than I kept because it was all too big!  I have more energy and I just feel better about myself in general.  For anyone contemplating weight loss surgery, I say go for it!

IMG_5797.thumb.JPG.9658a1479b44f73def920bde915a7d27.JPG  October 2017

IMG_6397.thumb.JPG.2c5cd5c013f69f95f2bd060f60992335.JPG  February 2018

WOW!  What a difference - your face and neck has really slimmed down.

you are doing phenomenal!  I was wondering how you've been!  Glad to see you've been so successful!  Keep up the good work!  And stop in and visit ....you could probably give lots of great advice! 

Pretty lady!  You look fantastic! :)

2 hours ago, xmandy said:

I am so thankful for my new tool.  I cleaned out my closet a couple of weekends ago and I had to get rid of more stuff than I kept because it was all too big!  I have more energy and I just feel better about myself in general.  For anyone contemplating weight loss surgery, I say go for it!

IMG_5797.thumb.JPG.9658a1479b44f73def920bde915a7d27.JPG  October 2017

IMG_6397.thumb.JPG.2c5cd5c013f69f95f2bd060f60992335.JPG  February 2018

You are lovely in both photos and your hard work is shining through the second photo! Congrats on your transformation! 

Looking good. The weightloss is very noticeable. Closet cleans are great for the spirit. You'll no doubt have a few more of those in the future.

YAY!  You're doing so great!  I can really see the difference, look at those cheekbones and that chin.  :)  Congratulations!

You have a beautiful heart-shaped face! :) Those four months have made an amazing difference - you look much younger in the second photo. Also, you look like you're feeling really GOOD!

You look beautiful in both pics, but you excitement and joy is all over your pretty face in the after! Keep that glow alive!! Way to go!!!

Thank you all so much for your kind words.  You guys are all so nice and this forum has been a huge help! 

Looking great girlie! Four months sure does make a difference. Keep up the phenomenal work ;)