1 hour ago, BurgundyBoy said:

Well, yes, it is helpful if your Perfect Spouse manages to miss / oversee a few things... ;)

You bet!!!  (And it's wise for us to do the same...IF they had any faults, of course)

Had multiple today really. Two are painful, but I totally see them as a victory lol - it hurts to walk and sit, because my knees are starting to knock together and less cushion on the ol' rear end:lol:

The other one being I sat in my mother's chair that she uses while on her laptop, and my hips no longer touch the arm rests, therefore, no longer lifting WITH me as I stand . Oh the joy in just the small things in life :rolleyes:

27 minutes ago, Ladybugzzz86 said:

Had multiple today really. Two are painful, but I totally see them as a victory lol - it hurts to walk and sit, because my knees are starting to knock together and less cushion on the ol' rear end:lol:

The other one being I sat in my mother's chair that she uses while on her laptop, and my hips no longer touch the arm rests, therefore, no longer lifting WITH me as I stand . Oh the joy in just the small things in life :rolleyes:

That’s so exciting!! I noticed that I can sit in my bathtub without touching the sides, and I was so pumped!! 

Congrats on the reduced cushion! Keep it up!

3 hours ago, Madhouse Heidi said:

That’s so exciting!! I noticed that I can sit in my bathtub without touching the sides, and I was so pumped!! 

Enjoy this while you can because it won't be long before your coccyx bone makes its presence known and baths become the last thing you want to do. I had to have multiple  baths daily due to an infection, and ended up cutting up a yoga mat to place in the bath so sitting became tolerable.

11 hours ago, Madhouse Heidi said:

Same to you, Heidi - can't wait to hear your next exciting NSV :D

On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 8:05 PM, Ladybugzzz86 said:

I totally get the knee knocking part and the cushion that's gone in the rear !!